Ferretti Beach Hotel

More about Rimini

Grand archGrand arch

THINGS TO DO IN RIMINI

by LIL78

I have been to Rimini a few times - but every time ends up being the same.
Party,party,party.

Can any one suggest some really cool stuff to do, during the day.
I ride my bike most days around (which I love) but I really want to do something different (hence the question about football games in my previous post).
SOooooooo any ideas- please pass them on- the more the better- and free would be good but I don't mind paying for something that I will enjoy.
(Ps - i dont like mini golf)

Thanks

Lil

by YVRDave

This hotel has great bike trips every day. Try staying there for a few days

by Turambar

Hi,
I don't know what you like to do, but in Rimini area there are a lot of things.

If you like go-kart there is a pit in Misano where you can rent a kart and enjoy it.

If you like historical places can visit the Rimini center (not Marina Centro, I mean the main piazza Tre Martiri). There is a castle, some medieval churches and some romans ruins (the most famous are the romans bridge and the Victory Arc).
Another important historical place is Gradara, not so far from Rimini. I think you can ask in your hotel how to reach this medieval and walled town. There are public transport or you can book a guided tour with shuttle bus. Or rent a car.
Similar is San Marino, the oldest republic in Europe. There are touristic connection to this state and take less to 1 hour to reach.
If you like natural places I think you can enjoy the Frasassi's cave. From Rimini there are tourist bus to reach this place.

If you like acquatic parks there is the Acquafan in Riccione or Mirabilandia. The first one could be reach by public transport, the other one have shuttle buses I think.

If you like biking I thing you can take a bus or a train from Rimini to cattolica and then visit Gradara by bike. Could be funny! Here you can find all italian road maps: www.tuttocitta.it .

Generally Emilia is better than Romagna for bike lovers. There are a lot of roads for bike only near Modena and Ferrara.

Bye
Riccardo

by LIL78

Thanks guys - am looking to trying out your ideas.
3 weeks and counting.

by Rose88

haaj there!
I have a question... Im going with a friend to Rimini startin this saturday... just for one week.. cuz we need a vacation before school starts again... I read ur topic that you always do the say, which means party party party.. but We DO need to party... I was questioning myself if huge clubs and disco's are open during the week??? really important... thnx lemmi know asap grtz

Travel Tips for Rimini

Italia in miniatura

by Willettsworld

I didn't go to this but it looks like fun. There's some 273 reproductions on a scale of 1:25 and 1:50 of some of the most famous monuments in Italy and Europe spread over an area of 12,000 square metres. There's a whole area dedicated to Venice in which you can take a trip down the Grande Canal. There's also a monorail that goes around the whole park and a panoramic tower. Ideal for kids and adults!

The park is situated to the north of Rimini (5km) in an area inland from Viserbella on the Via Popilia. Check website for opening hours as they do change over the year. Admission - € 16.00 adults, € 12.00 kids.

Comments