Palazzo Viviani Castello di Montegridolfo

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 26% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Palazzo Viviani Castello di Montegridolfo

Piazza Cavour with Palazzo dell'ArengoPiazza Cavour with Palazzo dell'Arengo

Hotel and daytrips from Rimini.

by Maurizioago

Hello!

Could you suggest a nice budget hotel in Rimini? It should be not far from the train station, if possible.

What village or town could I visit once I've seen the highlits of Rimini?

Thanks for your replies since now.

by qaminari

Can't help on hotel in Rimini (I was staying in Marina di Ravenna) but you can visit San Marino from there, as well as Ravenna, Ferrara and Bologna, or smaller places like Rocche Malatestiane and San Leo (Cagliostro's Castle), Gradara (Paolo & Francesca's castle), Montegridolfo (one of the "borghi piu belli d'Italia": http://www.borghitalia.it/html/borgo_en.php?codice_borgo=732). There are also some caves in the area at Frasassi, Onferno.

by cassiovieggore

There's a lot of Hotels at the upper link.
Cassiovieggore

by xaver

San Leo, Urbino, may be a couple of hours in Riccione if you have time.
Ciao
Corra

by Trekki

Ciao Maurizio,

are you still looking or did you already go to Rimini?
I can highly recommend Cesenatico with a wonderful old port and old ships with colourful sails. There is also a maritime museum next to it.
I drove by in April when I went from Milano Marittima/Cervia to Gubbio and only briefly walked around the port, but the museum must be fantastic!
Here is their website:
In Cervia, you could also visit the salina, which is now protected as bird sanctuary and has guided tours through the salt history:
And yes, San Leo is also fantastic!!

Ingrid :-)

by Maurizioago

Vielen danke Ingrid.

I'm going to Rimini next week.

Ciao!

Travel Tips for Rimini

Italy's Las Vegas

by stfan

"Beautiful beach!"

Ok, I was in Rimini in June. I forget when exactly. I went there with my friends for two days. We were all staying in Florence and we decided to go out of town. The most interesting part is how we got there!

We were finished at school around 1 pm and we decided to go at around 2 pm. So we went to the train station. However, only few direct trains go there apperantly and we just missed one. We had to take a train from Florence to Bologna and then from there to Rimini. So we had to wait for almost two hours for the train. The train that we took from Florence to Bologna was good, however the train we went on at Bologna was what my friend called an "bootleg train". This is kinda bad train, very old! Well we didnt have any seats and the train was packed! So we ended up on the hallway and then me and my friend decided to go and sit in the toilette while my friend was sitting outsite it. It wasnt the best experience, and we were on that train for like 2 hours in 35°+, terrible!

So we arrived and it was beautiful. We had booked an hotel but my friend who was suppose to take care of it didnt so when we got there we didnt have any room and everything was booked. So we walked around trying to find an hotel and finally we did. A room for four for only 15 euro a night! Then we went out for a walk and found this amazing restaurant! The food was soooo good! I cant remember the name of it but I have to go there again! Then we went to the beach and sat there in the dark and talked and watched the stars and we even saw a shooting star!

The next day we decided to wake up early to go to the beach because we thought it would be filled with people. Well it never did. We got ourselves a nice place close to the see and we spent the day there. And then we went back to the hotel. The next day was a very bad weather and I wanted to go home so we went home!

Overall loads of fun and I want to go there again!

Comments