Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
great city hotel
This is a great hotel. First of all, it is located in the very heart of the town, so if you are there for shoppig or sightseeing you have great starting point. Even if you are there for business, if you have small window of time available, you can just go out for a walk by the sea on Rive, or buy something quickly in one of the many nearby shops....
Hotel itself is very charming, rooms are stylish and comfortable, and there is warm cousy feel to it, and it is very elegant. Combination that is not found so oftenly...
Staff is very friendly and helpfull, good with foreign languages.
Unique Quality: Location is excellent! For book-lovers especially. Right accros the street is Triestes oldest bookstore.
Directions: town ceneter
Popular Hotels in Trieste
Riva del Mandracchio 4, 34124 Trieste
Plazza Unita d'Italia 2, Trieste
Via San Nicolo, 25, Trieste
Piazza Oberdan, 1, Trieste
Explore the World
- Picoaga Hotel Cusco
- Tropikist Beach Hotel
- Country Inn and Suites by Ayres Costa Mesa
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Panama CIty Beach/Pier Park Area
- Baiyoke Sky Hotel
- Disney's All-Star Music Resort
- Paradise Beach Club & Casino
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Anna Maria Island Siam Garden Resort
- Plantation Island Resort
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Tallahassee, Florida
- Masters Inn - International Drive
- Terrace Court Motel
- Riviera Hotel And Casino