Lago di Viverone Hotels

Our Members Say

• planxty profile photo planxty
  • Reviews: 1883

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Marina.: What a view!

I stayed here in April, obviously off season and when the hotel and, indeed the town, were fairly quiet. In fact, I lie, they were both totally dead! However, a bed for the night was what was required and the Marina provided it very comfortably.

Obviously quiet, given the time of year, the staff were pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. If I could have found a playing partner (my companion does not play) there is a very nice pool table in the lounge area.

The room was extremely comfortable and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

If I did have one reservation, it is that it is a little way out of the main bar / restaurant area of the town, although my walk along the lakeside at sunset was more than compensation for this.

The unique quality, and selling point, of this hotel is the view. Throwing open the curtains in the morning and loking at a vista over Lago di Viverone (apologies to Italian speakers for the spelling), flat calm with boats moored all around, and then looking right to the snow-capped Alps is, frankly, breathtaking. I have been lucky to have stayed in some wonderful places but the view here is one of the best I have ever seen.

A walk down to the private jetty on the lake on an early Spring morning, breathing clear, cold, fresh air. is really quite an experience.

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written January 11, 2009
Tip Photo

View, Hotel Marina, Lago di Viverone, Italy.

• jan17 profile photo jan17
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Europa: Remember this name

I have to be honest, we have stayed in the hotel on several occasions. The food is home cooked, appetizing and plentiful. The service is amazing, there are never loads of staff but they work none stop to cater to your every whim. From requests for favourite dishes for lunch/dinner to sun loungers, nothing is too much trouble. In addition to this the value for money is fantastic and cheaper than staying at home. Guess where I would rather be?!!

Over looking Lago Viverone with spectacular mountain views.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Hiking and Walking, Sailing and Boating, Water Sports
  • Written October 14, 2006

• dabuwan profile photo dabuwan
  • Reviews: 498

Hotel Royal

Similar to the neighbouring Hotel Lido, it is a bit more run down.
Both hotels are virtually empty in low season.

• Related to: Family Travel
  • Written April 6, 2003

Hotel Royal

• dabuwan profile photo dabuwan
  • Reviews: 498

Hotel Lido

A good 3 stars hotel centrally located, overlooking the promenade and the lake.
A nice garden separates it from the road.

• Related to: Family Travel