Anxanum Hotel

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Nearby Hotels
dirtroady's Profile Photo

Thieves with a license

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 16, 2010

DON'T stay here. Sleep in the park, it'll be a better experience.

The "bed" was a mattress that sank really low, not unlike those cartoons where people lie on the mattress and only their feet stick up in the air, their bodies sunk. I got NO rest at all. On top of that they're by a busy road so the noise doesn't let you sleep anyway. The view of my room involved the AC system of the building, and that on the 2nd floor.

Then there was the SCAM that is their pricing system. I speak good Italian and I asked about the price for 2 people for a double room, to which the receptionist responded, "45 per night." I asked if it was 45 per night for 2 people and he said yes. I came back and asked again just to be sure and he confirmed it was 45 per night for a double room for 2 people.

The bill came and it was 45 per night per person. I went to speak with the manager, a complete A-hole (and that is the nicest word I can use to describe that animal) who actually YELLED at me and didn't as much as listen to a single word I had to say.

These people are thieves with a license. Save yourself a major headache - and backache - and go elsewhere.

Unique Quality: Deranged manager, scammers, lying receptionists.

Directions: No need for directions. Don't go to this hell.

Nearby Anxanum Hotel

Amenities at Anxanum Hotel

• Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed

Lanciano Travel Forum

Need advice about Lanciano, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Lanciano and ask our Answer Gurus.

Lanciano Travel Guide