Il Quartuccio

Il Quartuccio B&B Gaeta
Booking.com Expedia.com Venere.com

• deecat's Profile Photo

What a Terrific Location

While shopping on Via Indipendenza, Allan and I spotted il Quartuccio Bed and Breakfast; thus, we went inside to check it out. It seems recently renovated. It is beautiful both inside and outside.

What a dramatic location; right in the middle of the most important street in the newer section of Gaeta. Although we did not have an opportunity to see a room, we did look at a brochure, and the rooms look just wonderful with their flower-laden balconies that look out over the best shopping street in Gaeta.

It's close to just about everything...the bay, shopping, restaurants, and within walking distance of the Ancient Center.

Unique Quality: I noticed that they have Tv, Room service, a breakfast room and a terrace for eating outdoors on good weather days.

The reason I am including il Quartuccio Bed and Breakfast even though we did not stay here is because when I was looking for places in Gaeta, I had a difficult time finding anything online.
    Hopefully, this will assist others to find a well located, clean, and beautiful spot to stay in Gaeta.

Comments