58 Le Real De Luxe B&B

58 Le Real B&B
Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

• dear2008's Profile Photo

Chic and cheap Hotel

The Le Real de Luxe is a very Chic hotel!
    Condition of the hotel is excellent and it very clean; tidy expecially the lighting and the facilities in washroom are excellent. If the service of staff are more consistent and pro-active, it will be even more lovely and warm.

Unique Quality: Rain showers, platinum tiles hiromassage, Location

Directions: It is in the center of Rome, walkable distance from main Termini station and Colisseum

• Delightful place to stay in Rome

Just got back from Rome. Stayed at 2 places. One was the pits, one was delightful.
    (silk sheets, plasma TV, etc.) for about the same price.
    Would recommend 58 Le Real de Luxe, near Termini on Via Cavour. About 160 euros
    for 3 people. Wonderful restaurant AQUILA NERA a block away on Via Principe Amedeo.
    Wonderful pasta, pizza, Tiaramisu, Sambuca shot, etc.
    Real de Luxe is a nondescript entrance, you need to ring the bell and get buzzed in the first time.
    They need to know approximate hour of arrival. They also will write a letter to get
    you into the Vatican museums/Sistine chapel with no waiting for a small fee. Do it! Google them
    and you can email from their website. I loved my visit and would stay there again.

Directions: close walk to leonardo express to airport and termini

• amyhouston's Profile Photo

Great value!

We booked the Deluxe room 5 months in advance and re-confirmed 5 days before arrival and our room was ready. The outdoor sign was not very obvious but it is next to a rip-off pizzeria/pasta restaurant. (do not go to this restaurant! they're the only one that puts 15% service fee for the horrible service on top of the over priced food ). It is on the 5th floor if I recall correctly. We had room #4, which we could hear people talking in the morning in the breakfast room next door. The room was adequate to fit 3 suitcases, it had 2 twin beds together to form a king/queen, flat screen tv with cable, air condition, very sound proof window, bidet in bathroom, ample storage for bathroom toiletries, provided shampoo and soap along with hair dryer. Take the train from the airport to Termini station, cost is around 9 euros although no one checked for our tickets arrival/return. The lady did not speak much english but was friendly. We paid 90 euros a night and I think it is a great value even without internet access!

Unique Quality: Best part of the hotel was how clean it was and the awesome shower plus the air conditioning along with the sound proof windows. Other great thing about the hotel is the location which was close to the Termini station, close to stop of Trambus (open tour). Another benefit is they provide a refrigerator in the small breakfast room with all you can drink juices, the continental breakfast is okay for europeans (chocalate croissants).

• Gorgeous Inn in great location

If you're looking for a small, intimate hotel where the staff go out of their way to assist you with recommendations for places to eat etc, and appreciate having a lovely, charming room and bathroom with jacuzzi like ours, which was lovely at the end of a day's sightseeing, then definitely consider 58 Le Real de Luxe. It looks exactly like the website pictures.

Unique Quality: It's Great!!

Directions: Colosseum district

• Nice staff ,very nice accomodation

We had many wonderful meals both in Rome and Florence thanks to research done on this site.
    Every restaurant or hotel we picked was based upon feedback on this site, was wonderful.
    We stayed in Rome at the 58 Le Real de Luxe B&B. I chose it(B&B) because of great reviews on SlowTrav and TripAdvisor. We loved staying there. The property is gorgeous, the rooms are large with great views and amenities(Jacuzzi,free-bar)...We walked to all the sites in rome and were pleased to come home and have drinks in their tea room bar at the end of the day.You won't be disappointed if you stay there.

Unique Quality: We had a clean, good-sized, quiet Double room deluxe . The heated!! bathroom had an oversized sparkling clean Jacuzzi shower to warm the bones and soothe the muscles after a long afternoon of sightseeing and museum walking. It's an easy 10 minute walk to the Colosseo and 20 minute walk to the famous Spanish square using the handy little hotel map.

Directions: The hotel is at least 0.5 km away from central station. In fact, it is closer to TERMINI station

More about 58 Le Real De Luxe B&B

and another cancellation...

by TripAdvisor Member GeorgiaDarlin

We booked the Jr. Suite in APRIL, also giving out our credit card number via email which is pretty much unacceptable but given no choice. In SEPTEMBER, 4 days before going to Italy, 58 Le Real de Luxe contacted us by email to say they had overbooked the Jr. Suite and would gladly give us a Double Deluxe room at 110 euros. I went back to their website and the costs had dropped to 95 euros for the Double Deluxe. I spent the next four days trying to work on a discount for the double for my "trouble" and then for the "stated price" of 95 euros.
We finally accepted the Double Deluxe and was told I could "control" the price better when I got there. When we got there I asked the price of our Double Deluxe and was told 100 euros, which I agreed. When we checked out, the same person said we had to pay 110 euros for our room. I complained and argued but he became adamant. I felt I had no choice but pay the 110 euros. I feel wronged and cheated by the 58 Le Real de Luxe. Other than that, and that is enough, it is a luxury room and bathroom with an excellent location close to the train station. Too bad they can't get their reservation system together and keep their word!

Comments