Via Rattazzi 2/F, Rome, 00185, Italy
Booking.com Venere.com Hotels.com

More about Amoroma Bed & Breakfast

Comment on Bed & Breakfast Amoroma Online

by akii22

I am going to visit Rome from 7th Sep to 11th Sep.... I am planning to stay at Bed & Breakfast Amoroma Online. Please comment on this hotel

Regards,
Akshay

by worldinabag

Hi

The website won't let you select the B&B. Reads "No rooms available". Anyway it has a high user rating which is encouraging. And it is in the historic centre. The B&B is well located for siteseeing if it is in the following precinct - east of the Vatican, north of the Colloseum, west of the Termini and south of Villa Borghese.

by monorailgold

Hello

It looks like it is in a good location, close to the sites and the termini. The reviews are mixed though. You might want to see if you can find another hotel. If not. this one should be fine.

Donna

by akii22

Thanks Dona...I have booked this hotel

any VTers in town???

by danayoffe

Hey alllll

i will be in Rome from septermber 5th till the 19th
i wanted to know if there are any VTers that want to meet up and hang out.

ciao

Dana

by kathymof

Hi - consider posting a meeting here - it might get better results

by saltx2007

Hey Dana,

i will be vsiting Dusseldorf on Sep 04, 2007. Please be my guest for two days in Dusseldorf. Looking forward to meet ya. Have fun

Dana,

Myself and my partner are visit Rome from Sep 7th to Sep 11th. We are going to stay at B&B Amoroma Online. It is quite near to Termini station....
Let me know if u want to catch up for coffee or dinner.

Aki

by danayoffe

hey thanx for the reply.

i have no idea of what area i'm going to be at cause i'm staying a a friends house, but hopefully we will be able to arrange to meet up once we are there.

see you
Dana

by kutomba69

me!!!!!
i'm italian, but if you manage it I'll be there!!!!
Let me know when u'll come.

first time in Rome

by boylers6666

My first ever trip to Rome is coming up.
I'm going for four nights from 19th - 23rd October.
I'd like to stay in a B&B or an apartment pretty central to thiings but not too noisy.
Does anyone have any suggestions/advice?

thanks

Eileen

by azz8206

I would recommend staying somewhere close to Termini station. It's easier to get around with buses and the metro is also there and if you want to take a day trip you won't have far to go. It may be a little noisy but I don't think it gets that bad. I like booking hotels through www.booking.com but I also here that www.venere.com is also a good site.

by bekerovka

Hy,
I suggest you a couple of good b&bs that I have personally tried when Army guest rooms were full.

Ashanti: very close to Vatican City, new and very, very clean apartment and staff very kind. http://www.ashantibedandbreakfast.it/default.asp

Amoroma B&B: close Termini railstation, the bedroom is medium size, comfortable and perfect for two. There are two bathrooms, one with a shower and a kitchen is available to guests. The owner (Massimo) leaves each day the coffee ready, for the rest there is everything in the kitchen (biscuits, bread, jam, etc.).
(July 2009)

Le Tre Scimmiette: close Trastevere quarter. Very clean, big rooms, wi-fi and air conditioning. It''s in a good area, quiet and safe.
Buses stop is close and they lead you to the most important places to see.

Hope this helps
Ciao, Marco

by leics

www.venere.com is my preferred site for hotels in Italy. It also lists some b&bs and apartments.

I agree that the Termini area is an excellent base, near to the centre, convenient for Metro/bus/tram and also extremely convenient for getting to/from the airport. Like similar areas around all large European railway stations, it does have its colourful side but I have had no problems whatsoever when I have stayed in the area (single middle-aged female).

by Donna2112

YEARS ago I stayed at the Pensione Mimosa and loved it. It's just block from the Pantheon and Piazza della Rotonda, and about 4 blocks from the very famous Piazza Navona. Nice, quiet neighborhood near a big bus stop at Via de Torre Argentina and Corso Vittorio Emmanuelle. I am into ancient Rome so being so near to the Forum and Pantheon was important to me. Please check current reviews to see if this will fit your needs and enjoy Rome! I cannot wait to go back.

by Glen30

I've just made some reservations with Cappuccino B&B & Apartment San Pietro which look good and reasonably priced.

by flyplayne

You might try www.vrbo.com. We got an apt. for 3 nights for about 120 Euro/night.

Comments