Claridge Hotel

Hilton Garden Inn Rome Claridge
Expedia.com Booking.com Hilton.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Bag Job

Overall this place was good. I gave a bellman some luggage the night before leaving to check and give to the Costa rep taking me to the airport. Upon arrival at the airport I discovered that they hadn't given the bags to the driver. I had to pay 50 euro to get them back. The hotel took absolutely no responsibility, the Costa rep finally made things right as I had booked everything through them and they have class, unlike this Claridge hotel.

Unique Quality: They have a good breakfast and Turkish bath.

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

If You Like To Stay In A First-Class Haunted Hotel

The Claridge Hotel is located in the quiet residential Parioli district and is about 20 minutes away (by bus) to the Via Veneto (2KM away).

The hotel is also within walking distance to the Borghese Museum and Borghese Park.

The Claridge Hotel has completely been renovated and it is now equipped with state-of-the-art facilities like air conditioning, pay TV, satellite TV, internet connection points, minibar and safe deposit box. There is also a fitness center equipped with Sauna and Turkish bath to pamper all hotel guests!

Unique Quality: I don't know whether or not to recommend you guys to stay here. But you need to be a braveheart if you finally decide to choose this hotel.

You see, on one of the nights, my Aunt (who chaperoned me on my first trip to Rome) thought she saw an apparition... a ghost... yes, in the middle of the night!

At first she thought it was me who had just sneaked back from some late night partying with my friends... but when she noticed that I was actually sound asleep in my other twin bed - just next to her, she freaked out! And I mean, she REALLY freaked out!

Fortunately, the ghost/ apparition didn't bother us. The next night, we made it a point to bless our room before nightfall. And yes, we didn't encounter any more ghosts for the rest of our stay in Rome. Phew!

I don't think the hotel will admit that their guests meet with ghostly encounters at night.

Comments