Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
I used this hotel touring in Italy.
I walk and walk I was tired, but this hotel make me relaxed.
TIME magagine is free.
Its very good hotel with friendly staff, a bit far from the city center but there is a complimentary shuttle wich is every hour going out from hotel to TEATRO DI MARCCELO AND TERMINIstation.
Unique Quality: pool, great views, quietness
Directions: Castel Saint Angelo (Hadrian's Mausoleum)
Vatican City/Citta' del Vaticano
Navona Square/Piazza Navona
Popular Hotels in Rome
Piazza della Rotonda 73, Rome
Vicolo del Piede 2, Rome
Piazza Barberini 9, Entrance: Via della Purificazione, 4, Rome
Via del Biscione, 6, Rome
Explore the World
- Oasis Hamaca Resort
- Sands Ocean Club
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood
- Rydges Oasis Resort Caloundra
- AmericInn of Bozeman, MT
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Cabot Lodge Tallahassee North Monroe
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Crowne Plaza Hotel PLEASANTON, CA
- Day Inn Angkor Resort
- Hampton Inn Erie-South I-90/I-79
- Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Bradley Park)
- Burnham Hotel
- Magic Cristal Park Hotel