Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Apartments in Rome
After trawling the net looking for hotels in our price range, I discovered these apartments in Rome. Our apartment was Vicolo del Governo Vecchio (VG14).
For €420 total, we got four nights in an apartment just around the corner from Piazza Navona. The apartment comprised 1 large room with 2 single beds, dining table and kitchenette - but the best bit by far was our own balcony where we could breakfast every morning ... and sip wine of an evening.
Vicolo delle Palle, 25,
00186 Roma - Italia
Unique Quality: Our own private balcony and great location.
I highly recommend it if you want to stay in one of the more expensive areas - but don't want to pay higher prices.
Directions: In between Piazza Navona and Campo di Fiore
Popular Hotels in Rome
Piazza della Rotonda 73, Rome
Vicolo del Piede 2, Rome
Piazza Barberini 9, Entrance: Via della Purificazione, 4, Rome
Via Marche 84, Rome
Explore the World
- Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport
- Holiday Inn CLEVELAND-I-75-NORTH EXIT 25
- Wyndham Midtown Atlanta
- Lexington Hotel O and Suites New Orleans
- Trade Winds Courtyard Inn
- Four Seasons Toronto
- Bagan Thiripyitsaya Sakura Hotel
- Country Sampler Inn
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte
- Kennedy Hotel (Via Filippo Turati 62 64 Lazio )
- Courtyard by Marriott Savannah Midtown
- Old Jaffa Hostel
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler