Via Firenze 11, Rome, 00184, Italy
Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

More about Hotel Opera Roma

Way beyond my expectation

by TripAdvisor Member WinWin2009

I need to write this review first thing when I'm home. Hotel Opera Roma really made my trip to Rome prefect. Everything is just like what they promise on the website, Free laptop and internet, nice breakfast, excellent location (close to Metro station and but on a quite street) and the price is reasonable. The Jacuzzi and the shower is really nice. Also thank you for the friendly staffs. I do enjoy the time in Hotel Opera Roma.

Hey, also thank you for the nice cup of cappuccino every morning.

An extremely enjoyable stay

by TripAdvisor Member lulu509

Two of us stayed at the Hotel Opera Roma for three days in mid February. We were
very pleased in every way. The staff was friendly and helpful. They happily booked
concerts and tours for us. The free computer and internet service in the room is nice for anyone who doesn't travel with a laptop. The tea kettle in the room is anidea more
Italian hotels should adopt.
The building has great charm. The rooms and public areas appear to have been
recently refurbished but maintain their original character. Lots of rich marble and
heavy wood trim. The bathrooms were modern with showers the had great hot water
and water pressure. Breakfast was the typical Italian continental type breakfast, served in
a very pleasent room.
Location was ideal. Six blocks from the train station, two from Reppublica Metro.
Walks to Trevi Fountain or the Colloseum took 15 -20 minutes. We found the 1 day
metro/bus pass for 4 Euros to be well worth it.
The hotel's own website is nice because it has an easy to use chart, listing prices
for every room for every day of the 2009. A glance at this chart shows that prices for
the same room can vary widely from day to day. With a little planning and flexibilty
of schedule terrific bargains can be found.

Dolce vita

by TripAdvisor Member I2009

I have lived last two days of the trip to Rome in this hotel in the end of February, 2009 it Belongs to the same owner, as hotel "Sonya" in which I have lived 5 first days.
This change of number has been stipulated even at booking. Between two hotels distance of metres 100 (it is even more close to via Nazionale). From me it was required to combine only things in a suitcase. While I enjoyed Rome, them have transferred to my new number, nothing having forgotten.
Hotel Opera Roma newer, has following advantages:
Pure silent number Sngl (3 floor with the lift) in which there is a table, a minibar, a case (c illumination), the TV, the safe, a teapot and tea-coffee-sugar, the conditioner (which I periodically included on heating).
The window left on a wall of the next house (distance of metres 5). The Bathroom is finished by the marble, a convenient per capita cabin, a dryer for towels and all necessary the sanitary technician which perfectly worked. All it is picked up, I would tell, with taste (the photo see).
Sound insulation of number full, system of electronic keys.
Breakfast same, as in "Sonya": flakes of 2 kinds, yoghurt (tasty), sausage in vacuum packing, cheese (triangles in a foil), a butter (it was not pleasant to me, has bought and ate the). It is a lot of batch - my favourite pie with spinach (the thin dough, as for a pizza) - super! Fruitcakes and pies (2-3 kinds), croissants, simple rolls (1 kind), all fresh, warm. Fruit-oranges, apples, bananas. Juice. The waiter brings coffee by request.
In a hall always in an easy approach 2 computers with Internet connection.
Employees are very attentive, polite, are always ready to help.
Lack I see one - small number and a narrow bathroom, but in the same place not to dance. It at all did not strain me.
I left this hotel in the airport shuttle the price of 14 euros.
I am happy with hotel.

Very good indeed!

by TripAdvisor Member lulubo

The hotel is realy nice. The location is perfect - quiet central street, near the station and most of the sites. In fact we managed to walk to all the sites except the Vatican which is a few stops away in metro.
The room was well furnished, bathroom comfortable, breakfast fresh and abundant.
I would go there again without a second thought.

Nice Hotel with a good service

by TripAdvisor Member hanni_9

My boyfriend and me stayed in Hotel Opera for two nights and really enjoyed it! It is located near Piazza della Repubblicca and a few minutes from Stazione Termini. All touristic spots are easy to reach. The staff is friendly and cooperative. Our room was small but very clean and new. We had pay-tv and free internet access in our room and everyday room service. The breakfast was very rich and more than we expected for a stay in Italy! We highly recommend this hotel!!

Excellent - Buffy and Alan WALES

by TripAdvisor Member BuffyWales

Great stay in a cosy, comfortable and friendly hotel within easy walking distance of all main sights. Tasteful decoration, quiet street, delicious breakfasts and very good value when we booked.

Perfect break

by TripAdvisor Member AnnabelTwickenham

Just returned from 3 nights at this little gem of a Hotel. The rooms are not huge but more than adequate but they are spotless and very well equipped with TV, Mini Bar, Safe, Kettle etc. The bathroom was beautifully furnished and fresh towels, soaps etc were provided daily and for once a brilliant shower with a constant supply of hot water! The staff couldn't do enough for us and were courteous at all times, they were also bilingual so no language problems for English speakers. Breakfast was continental style and was served in a very pretty breakfast room. The position of this hotel is fantastic as it is only a few minutes walk from the main railway station but being down a small side road it is very quiet at night. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends who want a safe, clean and very comfortable break in the centre of Rome. I viewed their suite with its hydromassage pool etc. and it is fab - if I return to Rome - that will be the room for me - would also be ideal for a group of 4-5 friends on a fun weekend.

<good location

by TripAdvisor Member Onex04

The hotel is very clean and the local situation is really good. Near to everything and situated in a quite calm street.
The staff are really kind and you can get free computers and acces to internet in your room.

Comments