47 Via Firenze, Rome, 00184, Italy

Venere.com Booking.com Expedia.com

• DO NOT USE THIS HOTEL

ZERO RATING.
    This is NOT a hotel it is a collection of basic rooms inside a large building. There are no facilities in the rooms. Pictures online are not of the rooms at this hotel, at least not the room I had, there is a bed a wardrobe and a table. We had to share the shower and toilet on the floor with the other guests, the showers was only 40cm x 40cm. I am not a big person but I couldn't fit in there. The staff on reception are so noisy I can hear then all night long. The sound travels a lot in this building. I am sure that the people outside knew what me and my girlfriend were doing in our room. The demanded payment half way through our stay, late at night as we were returning ready to go out for dinner, this spoiled our day, spoiled our dinner which didn't happen, it spoiled what should have been a romantic weekend in Rome. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at, and its not like its cheap. This hotel room cost 90 euros a night, in most parts of England I could stay at a 4star hotel for 90 euros a night. This type of room in the UK would typically only cost £30. I have been ripped off, expensive, basic, noisy, rude staff. It was clean. This type of hotel should be closed down and sites like this one should stop advertising it, as we the public tend to trust your sites then we are disappointed.

PS Hotel is advertised at a low price but then it costs you the same a a high standard hotel so you might as well book a high standard hotel and know your going to get what you pay for. Advertised at 45Euros a night I had to pay 90 Euros a night with no breakfast just a bed and a stark room, no better than what I would imagine a prison cell to be just a little larger.

I wish I had taken photographs

L. Jones

Unique Quality: Clean

Directions: Nice area and convenient, but dont be fooled there are much better, much cheaper hotels in the area which actually are closer to the metro anyway

Comments