Vicolo del Babuccio 20-21, Rome, Lazio, 00184, Italy

OnTheRoadGoombah's Profile Photo

Great Location

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 8, 2007

I stayed here in 2002 and was extremely pleased with the hotel and its location. Located right around the corner from the Fontana di Trevi, it is conveniently located, yet remains quiet and safe. I tried to stay here again in 2005, but the hotel was sold out and the prices had increased significantly.

Highly recommend this place for vacation travel, but pack lightly, Cabs cannot get down the road to the front desk so you must walk about 50 yards.

Directions: if you are looking at the Fontana di Trevi, turn around and walk slightly to your left walk up a block and hotel is on the first small side street on your left.

PolyAna's Profile Photo

Sweet Place to Stay in Rome

by written on March 17, 2007

Oh my Gosh! l loved this place. First of all, we booked a regular room and we got the aparment instead, which is room 504 and it was in a separate building. The room had 2 levels a bed and bath w/ outdoor courtyard level and the sitting area level. It was awesome. We felt like home there... I loved the fact that we were like 20 yards away fromt he Trevi Fountain... Many nigts we got drinks and just sat by the Trevia nd people watched. Everything is close and i would highly recommend that you look into staying here...

Unique Quality: Close to the Trevi fountain, the Colosseum and Ancient Rome... Also pretty close to the Spanish steps and the shopping on Via Venetto...

Directions: Take ataxi to it if you just got to Rome...

magyarozag's Profile Photo

The Greatest Hotel in Rome

by written on December 29, 2006

The taxi dropped us off and we trundled off struggling with our carrycase over the rugged cobbles. We entered the hotel and were warmly welcomed by a charming lady who was extremerly nice. She sent her husband to show us the room which was just stunning. I thought is was as good as it was going to get but there were two more shocks. The lesser of the two was the fact there was a modern, clean, cheap and airconditioned museum right underneath the hotel ( acessed via a differnet entrance) and the other was where we would have to eat.
I came out the room the next morning and walked to the reception desk, "Dove le camera collazione " I asked. The lady walked us to the lift and pushed the button, we ascended to the top floor and walked up to a roof terrace. There I was presented with rolls, yoghurts, biscuits and coffee, but the view was something else. I couldn't beleive it, looking across the city of Rome with a faint sound of buzzing scooters and church bells in the distance.
I couldn't tear myslef away from the hotel it was so nice. On the way home I sat in silence, mourning the loss of a superb holiday.

Unique Quality: The Hotel has everything you would expect, (shower, toilet, cable T.V, Air Conditioning, hair dryer, and even a beautiful desk. The Hotel itself has great views, great location and is in a great city.

Directions: Turn left off the road leading up from the Trevi fountain. I think it was called Via Fontane.

cfuentesm's Profile Photo

by written on July 22, 2006

More a bed and breakfast than an hotel, the once known as Albergo Trevi, now just Trevi Hotel is a charming little place, that offers an excellent location right around the corner from the Trevi fountain, at affordable prices. The last time I was there they had just remodeled some of the rooms. It's a cozy and very very nice, friendly place to stay. Don't miss their breakfast.

Nearby Hotel Trevi

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Shuttle Service

Rome Travel Forum

Need advice about Rome, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Rome and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rome hotel reviews