Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
Verona, in Rome
Lovely hotel, well placed and modestly luxurious.
The room was spacious and equiped with a bath, shower, mini bar, balcony, double bed, sofa and vanity mirror.
The staff were generally very pleasant and helpful although one young receptionist was rather sour-faced and obstructive.]
Would definitely recommend the Hotel Verona which is a few streets away from the Colusseum and right next to the beautiful Santa Maria Maggiore church and also the Termini.
Directions: Head for the S. Maria Marggiore church, south of the Termini. Verona is up a short one way street just off the main square.
Popular Hotels in Rome
Piazza della Rotonda 73, Rome
Vicolo del Piede 2, Rome
Piazza Barberini 9, Entrance: Via della Purificazione, 4, Rome
Via Marche 84, Rome
Explore the World
- Pier 5 Hotel
- The Landmark London
- Lake Powell International Hostel
- Vancouver Studios
- Travelodge Shrewsbury (Little Chef Travelodge A5 A49 Shewsbury SY3 0DA)
- Mamalla Beach Resort
- Hotel Best Western Trianon Rive Gauche
- Spice Island Beach Resort
- Heartland Inn
- Majestic Hotel
- Lilianfels Blue Mountains Resort And Spa
- Ryokan Sakura
- Mactan Island Resort Shangrila
- NH Museum Quarter