Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
Finally, a hotel that really was close to the train station! It was a mere three blocks or so from the train station... a quick, easy walk.
We entered the hotel and were pleased to not have to lug our suitcases up any stairs before reaching the lobby and fabled elevator. We rolled in and were checked in by a pleasant, smiling staff member. We were provided with a map, card with the hotel address and offered recommendations for dinner and/or activities.
The room was large and spacious with a beautiful view across the street. The bathroom was equally spacious and accommodating. Beds were firm but that isn't a negative for me.
We managed to book the room through the hotel's website for a meager 56 Euro for the first night and 83 Euro for the next.
Popular Hotels in Rome
Piazza della Rotonda 73, Rome
Vicolo del Piede 2, Rome
Piazza Barberini 9, Entrance: Via della Purificazione, 4, Rome
Via Marche 84, Rome
Explore the World
- Quality Suites Bangkok Airport
- National Parks Resort Lodge
- The Grand Makadi
- HACIENDA ENCANTADA RESORT AND SPA
- Hotel de Crillon Paris
- Georgetown Inn
- Microtel Inn & Suites Davao
- De Vere Carden Park Hotel Chester
- Club Caribbean World Monastir
- Evason Hua Hin Resort & Six Senses Spa
- Iberotel Aquamarine Resort
- InterContinental Al Bustan Palace Muscat
- Majestic Hotel
- Bel-Aire Princess Hotel