Nizza Hotel

Hotel Nizza
Hotels.com Travelocity Venere.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 22% less but rated 47% lower than other 3 star hotels

• worst hotel of my life

The only good pt is its location to train and bus stations. Other than that, with the deceptive nice hotel photos, this hotel is full of neglect, dirty, and overpriced. I booked this hotel based on its photos, but was disappointed when i found that the walls and window drapes were dusty, bathroom has moulds, floor cracked, thin mattress on horizontal supporting bed spring, tiny grainy tv, bathroom not cleaned daily. It could be the worst hotel of my life, definitely not worth the price i paid for it, and definitely not a 3 star hotel per north american hotel standard and it is quite likely a one star hotel.

Unique Quality: no view, noisy close to street

• jillyjirbee's Profile Photo

Hotel Nizza

Unique Quality: Hotel Nizza one of the best budget hotel options in Rome and ideally located for all your sightseeing and shopping needs. Situated in the heart of the city you are within easy walking distance of all the major sights, monuments, theatres and museums Rome has to offer but also just a stones throw away from Roma Termini, the main traffic hub in Rome for trains, metros and buses making every corner of Rome accessible to you. You couldn’t be better placed!

Being right in the centre of Rome you are never far away from all the great things the magical eternal city of Rome has to see and do. You are within easy walking distance of Rome’s historical centre and major shopping streets and only a 10 minute bus journey away from St Peter’s, the Vatican museums and Sistine chapel.

» Which is the nearest bus-stop?
    Only 2 metres away right outside

» Which is the nearest railway station?
    Termini is only2 minutes away.

» Which is the nearest underground / subway stop?
    Termini, 2 minutes.

Directions: From Fiumicino A/P, express train to Termini Stn., take Giolitti exit, enter via Massimo d'Azeglio.
    From Ciampino A/P, take shuttle bus to the Anagnina metro/subway stop, continue by U/G to Termini Stn. and follow directions above.

More about Nizza Hotel

Restaurant for Strawberry Tiramisu & Restaurant near Vatican Museum Exit

by jillyjirbee

Hello everyone.

I am writing about my travel to Italy recently and would need additional information. I ate at 2 restaurants whose names I cannot recall.

The 1st restaurant was the one near my hotel, Hotel Nizza, which is near Roma Termini. The Restaurant had a country feel. It was a recommended restautant in the LOnely Planet Book but I could not find my Italy Lonely Planet. It is famous for its strawberry tiramisu, I believe. If I am not mistaken, it was located around 2 corners from my hotel.

The other restaurant, well, I just happened to pass by the area since we got off the Vatican museum just about lunch time. It was around a block from the Vatican museum exit and it was a corner restaurant. I loved their quatro formaggi and I would want to credit them for that. Hope you guys can help me out.

Re: Restaurant for Strawberry Tiramisu & Restaurant near Vatican Museum Exit

by jillyjirbee

I will answer my own question, it's La Gallina Bianca... I did a lot of research and I am happy I got it....

Comments