Notti Romane

Via Attilio Momigliano, 10, Rome, 00124, Italy
Notti Romane
Hotels.com Booking.com Venere.com

More about Rome

Full view of the Lake from frontFull view of the Lake from front

San Luigi dei Francesi, Roma, May 2007San Luigi dei Francesi, Roma, May 2007

San Giovanni in Laterano - back.San Giovanni in Laterano - back.

at nightat night

Accomodation In Rome

by deenee

Does anybody can help me with accomodation in Rome (Eur area)?

Please let me know any information you have about B&B/ hotel/ flat for rent in Eur area, but just for a few days (2 weeks maybe).

by leics

Look at www.venere.com; they list most of the hotels/b&bs etc in Rome.

Thank you!

by leics

It's a good website, honest reviews and entirely reliable booking system.

by deenee

That is true. But in fact I was looking for smth cheaper. I am going to stay longer in EUR area (2-3 weeks), maybe longer. Therefore, I would like smth at a low price: B&B, a flat for rent.

Anyway thanks a lot,

by leics

Venere lists b&bs and apartments too...did you click those tabs? You could also explore www.hostelworld.com for hostel places, which will be cheaper than hotels.

Rome is not a cheap city though (nor are most tourist cities). Cheaper accommodation tends to be out of the centre, and you then have to factor in the cost of transport.

by Maria06

Check through below link, it filtered the hotels in Eur area in rome. May be helpful to you

by hzangel2

www.expedia.com is pretty good too.

They have traveler reviews, and it's in dollars which is nice. you can find some pretty good deals too!

Travel Tips for Rome

Evenings

by SORHUS

in th evenings...since we where pooor students we hang around the spanish steps listen to the local guitar player and where people watching
we brought a bottle of vino and sat down like many of the locals did

Rome's surrounding villages

by Laura_Mexico

There are also many pittoresque small towns in the surroundings of Rome, as well as some nice lakes, where you can get by using the train too and are only a few minutes away from the town, like Tivoli, Anguillara, Castelgandolfo, etc.

prepare for strikes

by tompt

If you have read the intro you will understand we were not amused. When we turned up at the airport to go back home there was a strike going on. All Alitalia flights were cancelled untill 6. Our flight at 5 was the last flight to Amsterdam, so no way to get home and to work the next day. This costed us a vacationday, a hotelroom for one night and an extra trip to the airport (2x 19 Euro).

Italy is famous for its strikes. This was our second italian city, and the second time we were effected by a strike........

Alitalia is a nice airline to fly with though. Just don't fly when we do ;-)))

Usually, I avoid giving...

by lichinga

Usually, I avoid giving details of restaurants offering not-local cuisine, because I think it's not worth to visit a place and to eat a different culture. In this case, though, I had a great and rare (at least in Europe) experience on Malay cuisine, which I want to share. It's a tiny restaurant in the 'Circonvallazione Gianicolense' area, not so far from Trastevere railway station. the name is Thay Malay Inn.
Tiny place, with lots of plants suspended from the ceiling, incredibly nice smelling jasmine shrubs, Buddha's statues here and tehre, funny blue lights... They offer a wide selection of Thai, Malay and Indonesian cuisine. By my point of view, the Malay one is that to be tested, because it is rare to find it elsewhere.
We had rice and shrimps in a pineapple shell; soyabean sprouts fried with peanut souce; shrimps with green curry in coconut milk; rice, squids, onions and pineapple and some good jasmine and red tea.

Colosseo

by andrea_milena

Ok, I had seen this in books, but I never thought it was that huge! It really is a great thing to see, coming to Rome and not seeing this is not coming at all! It's very easy to locate, and is very close to the roman forum and the arch of constantine. I did not go in, as I didn't have much time, but I wouldn't suggest it either; it looked as people had been standind in line for very long to get in and it costs about 10 euros to go in.Just take a pic, looked from the outside, that's all I recomend.

Comments