Ricchi's B&B

Gregorio VII avenue, no. 221, 1st floor, Rome, Laz

Good For No Data
  • TrishPaak's Profile Photo

Simple Elegance

I travelled with my 3 year old to visit Rome on December 29th. Upon arrival, we were met by a very hospitable woman, given keys to the flat and shown to a beautifully furnished, exceptionally clean room. Fresh linen as well as personal plush robes awaited us.

Unique Quality: We awoke to fhe smell of fresh brewed coffee. After a quick shower, Katariina and I enjoyed an assortment of fresh pastries breads and fruit.The owner made Katja freshed squeezed orange juice and hot chocolate.
    We stayed 2 nights and 3 days. Anytime we needed a taxi, the owner called one for us. When I asked about any local grocery stores, she was quick to give me directions. In all a very, very memorable experience.I'll certainly stay there in the future.

• Laura_Mexico's Profile Photo

Bed & Breakfast

I stayed most of the time with a very dear friend of mine, who lives in the north west of Rome (not so far from the Vatican City) - and I must say that if you have someone to stay with on your trip to Rome it will reduce your expenses A LOT. However, I spent 4-5 days with a foreign friend of mine at Ricchi's B&B. The owner is a very hospitable person, the apartment is pretty big and nice, the room is big and comfortable and pretty private, although you have to walk across the whole apartment to get there. The bathroom is a bit too small though. The lady will not give you the keys of her apartment, take that into account, but you can arrive at any hour and she'll be there to open the door. The biggest advantage this place has is the closeness to Saint Peter, to a train station, and right in front of it you can ride a bus that will take you closer to downtown.

Unique Quality: Price for a nite is about 50-60 US dollars (2002), continental breakfast included.

Directions: It's only 10 minute walk from the Saint Peter's cathedral.

Comments