Via Toscana, 1, Rome, Lazio, 00187, Italy

Rated 11% higher but also costs 33% more than other 3 star hotels

More about Roma Boutique Hotel

Perfect Rome hotel!!

by TripAdvisor Member mikew789

Just spent 3 nights at the wonderful Roma Boutique Hotel. Alessandro and his entire staff were incredible! The hotel is wonderfully located within a 5-10 minute walk of the spanish steps. The room was clean, modern and extremely comfortable. The hotel had all the convenieces of a 5 star hotel, wonderful service, great amenities and perfect location. The staff, especially Albert are eager to offer suggestions and destinations for meals and touring and will easily guide you with the help of the complimentary maps. The complimentary breakfast, served whenever you choose is wonderful and fresh and a great way to start the day.

Definitely choose this hotel when visiting Rome!!

Can't wait to return!

by TripAdvisor Member timrhutchins

Rome is of course an awe inspiring city, full of charm and majesty, and our recent visit was made all the more pleasurable from staying at Roma Boutique Hotel.

The hotel's proprietor Alessandro played the perfect host, catering to our every need with the utmost professionalism and courtesy, while maintaining a cool Latin charm. All of his staff were equally welcoming and helpful, and are a great asset to the hotel.

The hotel itself affords the visitor the ultimate weekend hideaway. Just a few minutes' stroll from major sights such as the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain, while far enough away to remain calm and peaceful. The rooms are discretely and stylishly appointed with clean, minimalist furniture, crisp linen, firm beds, fluffy towels, rain-forest shower......

My wife and I look forward to our next visit to the Eternal City, when we will definitely be returning to this fantastic hotel.

Great combination of location, facilities and service

by TripAdvisor Member JosephAC

If you decide you want to go to Rome and stay at this level of hotel, you can't go wrong here. There are many positive things about the experience. First, there is no outside signage, you wont find it unless you know where you are going. I thought that it helped in blending in and it felt less touristy - if that is possible.
Once you get an idea of where everything is located throughtout the city, it is surprising just how perfectly you will situated by staying at this hotel. We walked to all the significant historical sites and to all the shopping.
The place is absolutely stunning with all the fine details done in excellent taste in a funky style. Just look at the web site.
However, the service is what will make us go back. We are not highly demanding nor do we have complicated needs but everything was done with what seemed to me, sincerity. Suggesting good restaurants, precise timing of arranging a ride to the airport and patience in giving directions, it was attentive and warm service.

Amazing Service-Loved It

by TripAdvisor Member TNGBKF

We stayed at this hotel in Oct 2006. It was awesome. The hotel is located in an office builing....We were really confused and thought we had arrived at the wrong place. I forget what floor the hotel is on, but you can either take the stairs or a small lift. I suppose it was an office space that someone turned into a 6 or some room hotel. There was a man that was either the owner or the manager that provides amazing service. There also was a girl that was extremely helpful. All the rooms are clean and modern. Every morning they give you breakfast to your room on a tray. Before you go to bed at night he asks you what you would like for breakfast. Also, the man had amazing recommedations, including a private guide to take us to the Vatican. The guide took us all thru Rome to all the notable spots, cut us in line at the Vatican...he was great. Also, the man at the hotel recommended the most amazing restaurant at the top floor of some hotel. The restaurant overlooked the city. It was pricey but worth it. The hotel has a great location, walking distance to all sorts of places. Just be aware that it looks like an office building.

Small but super stylish

by TripAdvisor Member rockhopper23

We stayed here for a 4 day break last year, the hotel is very stylish and chic - even if it is on the fourth floor with a VERY small lift... That aside the rooms are well designed with flat screens TVs, nice toiletries and suberb Italian bathroom. Continental breakfast, with fresh pastries, is delivered to your room each morning, with selections made from a card the previous night. Location is pretty central and staff are helpful. A very cool hotel!

Make sure to confirm your reservation a couple days in advance!!!

by TripAdvisor Member ellimizani

I booked 3 nights recently through hotels.com at Roma Boutique, paid $1100 and when I arrived in Rome and called them from the airport, they said they had no rooms and were not holding up my reservation. They blamed Hotels.com for not telling them about the reservation (hard to believe, they probably just lost it) and put me at their sister hotel, Delle Regioni. Although the staff were very nice there, it was absolutely not what I was expecting at ALL (tiny room, no space to even put suitcase down, TV not working, looked like a motel 6). I left the following morning and stayed at the Sofitel, luckily Delle Regioni did not charge me for the first night there and refunded me back the $1100 through hotels.com.

Moral of the story...CALL 3-5 days IN ADVANCE TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION! Just because you made a reservation doesn't mean they have rooms, (this happens infrequently, but Italy is somewhat known for this).

Stylish & ultra-comfortable

by TripAdvisor Member naughty_quail

I was upgraded to this place from another hotel and was pleasantly surprised. It's decked out in cool whites and greens and ultra-modern decor. Staff could not have been more helpful - my luggage was lost and they helped me so much by speaking to the airlines and airports. Shower was wonderful. The only thing I didn't like was having to buzz to get in the door every time - I felt like a kid with an eye being kept on it. But this was minor and I would return again.

Perfect for Rome

by TripAdvisor Member leon&Kevin

Myself and my husband stayed here for three nights in June... This Hotel is in the perfect location, walking distance from all the major sites and right beside a metro station and lots a really good restaurants right outside the door!

The Hotel itself is very small, but just a perfect Hotel & room to relax in after a long day site seeing in Rome, and the staff in the Hotel are so helpful it's almost like coming home to family.

If we go back to Rome we will be staying in this Hotel!

Nice fitout, well located

by TripAdvisor Member JimmySydney

The fitout and location of this hotel are outstanding. Service and other little touches including Etro bathroom products make this hotel a standout.

Notice of opening hours visitsNotice of opening hours visits

Santa Cecilia in Trastevere, Roma, May 2007Santa Cecilia in Trastevere, Roma, May 2007

Stazione Gemelli - "Obliteratrices" out of serviceStazione Gemelli - "Obliteratrices" out of service

Confessional inside the VaticanConfessional inside the Vatican

Gardens Tour-Presto Tours

by Bobby5me

I'm looking to see the Vatican Gardens. I am looking at presto tours tours and they have a toured names "VIP Vatican Gardens & Sistine Chapel Tour". Does anyone know what the difference is between this and the Vatican Gardens Tour. I wrote to the Vatican for a gardens tour. I havn't gotten a response..what do you suggest?

Re: Gardens Tour-Presto Tours

by domenicococozza

I must assume that the difference betweeen 'VIP Vatican Gardens and Sistine Chapel Tour' and 'Vatican Gardens tour', is that one includes the Sistime chapel and the other doesn't.
And who did you write to at the Vatican? you dont seriously expect the Vatican to respond, do you?
Anyway, if you are just looking for a Vatican Garden tour you could look at:
www.goporta.com/tickets/Garden_ticket.htm

Re: Gardens Tour-Presto Tours

by DickDigangi888

Presto Tours has their own special. We took this tour with them, i think they only offer it once a month or so. but the guide they use for this is an official vatican guide and they have some kind of agreement with presto tours and the vatican to access the vatican gardens on this tour. it is hard enough to get a response from the vatican, if you are going to be in rome during the time presto tours is offering one of the vip specials, i would suggest signing up for it with presto tours and not wait for a vatican response.

Comments