SuiteDreams

Booking.com Travelocity Asiatravel.com

More about SuiteDreams

Highly recommended!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member humuhumu88

I literally just got back from Rome and I had to write a review for this hotel. Suitedreams completely exceeded expectations for both my wife and I. The room were spacious, the bathroom was large and the overall decor of the room was very modern and stylish. What I found to be the best feature of Suitedreams was the hospitality and high level of customer service. They seemed to go the extra mile to make our experience to be the best it could be. For example, when we checked in we were not only shown to our room but was told on all the neat little features of the room (use of passcard to turn on lights, free water bottles for each day, the remote controlled AC unit, electronic safe, etc). On a day it rained, I walked back up to the hotel to grab an umbrella from my room, but Pierfrancesco quickly ran to the closet to give me one of his. On another occassion, I asked about where to get bus tickets, he said he had an extra couple and went to get them for me. Any questions we had were answered by the staff. The laptop/
internet use for guests was also a nice feature and the breakfast was actually quite good. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel to any travellers!! I would be more than welcome to answer any questions about my experiences at SuiteDreams!!

Suite Dreams = Sweet Dreams

by TripAdvisor Member ChantelG

My boyfriend and I spent months researching somewhere to stay in Rome on a budget when we stumbled across Suite Dreams. The price was quite cheap and the room looked really nice compared to other places for the same price in Rome. On arrival we were greeted by friendly staff and were shown to a gorgeous spacious room.

The room itself was so clean and well decorated in a modern style. The bathroom had a big mirror and a huge power shower with big fluffy towels. A safe, air conditioning system, flat screen tv and loads of storage space were also highlights of the room. We have read in reviews about other hotels that the noise in Rome was a big problem at night but the double glazing meant that we didn't hear a sound and slept very well at night.

Pierfrancesco, the hotel manager, and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Pierfrancesco told us on check in that he was always there to help and gave us his a card to call him if we had any questions when we were out and about in Rome, and he was true to his word. We asked him questions about things we saw in Rome and he answered so enthusiastically that it was clear that he was proud and passionate about the city he lived in.

The cleaners were also brilliant. We left quite early in the mornings to see Rome and they ensured that the room was cleaned and tidied to a very high standard. They changed the sheets and the towels everyday and we were given fresh bottles of water the entire time we were there.

The location of the hotel was spot on. We walked pretty much everywhere. We were 30 seconds away from via National, 5 minutes walk away from the Trevi Fountain, 15 minutes walk from the Colosseum.

All in all the experience we had at Suite Dreams was perfect, especially for our first trip to Rome. We hope to go back and visit soon and will definitely be staying there again. Thanks to Pierfrancesco and his hotel staff for such a great stay!

Great Owner - Quiet Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Tim_H332

We booked this hotel for one night prior to moving to an apartment for five days. The little 15 room hotel is new, only operating since April of 2008. The owner, Francesco, converted his grandmother's home into the hotel. We were upgraded to the suite by the owner due to a problem that they discovered with our room's airconditioner before we even arrived. The suite was very nice, sunken tub, flat screen TV, nicely furnished. This would have cost more than we would normally spend for a room, however, the regular rooms were fairly reasonable. Probably one of the most soundproofed hotel rooms I have ever been in. Once we closed the window's electric metal shade there was no street noise whatsoever and you could barely hear any noise outside the room. I imagine the regular rooms are similarly soundproofed. The owner, Francesco, was a real sweetheart, very concerned about satisfaction with the room, and breakfast and full of helpful advice. The location is excellent, close to many of Rome's major sites by a short walk. Strongly recommend the hotel.

Cant wait to return

by TripAdvisor Member File21

After reading the reviews here we were looking forward to our stay and we were not disappointed.

The hotel is clean and modern with spacious well laid out rooms, beautiful bathrooms, air conditioning, free WiFi in the rooms, internet access in reception and free water in the fridge. Best nights sleep in a hotel that i have had in a long time.

The Continental breakfast was fresh and plentiful and more than enough to set you up for the day (included when you book through their own website).

Location is also great, there is a metro station nearby which we only had to use once for the Vatican as the hotel is within easy walking distance of all the main attractions. I would seriously recommend walking everywhere as you see so much more. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, coffee houses etc nearby.

From when we arrived to when we left Pier-Francesco (the owner) and his staff could not have been more helpful, nothing is too much for them. Any queries were always eagerly answered, he even gave us his card in case we needed ANY help whilst out and about in Rome - nice touch. You genuinely feel like a valued customer here and not just another person filling a room.

Incase you have not guessed it, we would definitely recommend Suite Dreams to one and all for a fantastic stay in Rome and we will be staying here again.

Excellence at it’s best.

by TripAdvisor Member TSuby

After months and months of research - we finally found the perfect hotel for our stay in Rome. Suitedreams is by far one of the best hotels we’ve stayed at in Europe. And on our arrival we were greeted by Pierfrancesco like his family rather than guests at his hotel.

Check in was fast and simple, the rooms were beautifully furnished and the bathroom is modern and design (Something what my bathroom would look like at home). There was also free wireless internet and free water bottles chilled on your fridge. The breakfast was plentiful and enough to tide you over till the afternoon.

The metro station and bus station is just 1 minute walk from the hotel. There are also tons of great restaurants near by and if you have kids, Macdonalds is just around the corner from the hotel.

We would definitely come back again to Rome and Suitedreams.

A Hotel that Stands Out

by TripAdvisor Member kvantum

The hotel is situated near Roma Termini and you can access all major monuments and main attractions of the city on foot. There is a metro and bus station nearby as well which makes it all the more convenient! The decoration is modern and stylish. The bathroom is suprisingly spacious. We liked the mirror on the bathroom door and the stone coating in the shower!

Breakfast buffet was hard to resist! The staff were very polite and helpful. The manager of the hotel offered to make a dinner reservation for us on a Saturday night as well as call us a taxi to take us to the restaurant in a 20-minute notice!

We actually felt "at home" with people who really cared to offer us the best. We would certainly recommend the hotel without second thoughts!

This is a wonderful hotel !

by TripAdvisor Member cryfireSD

Stayed here in late August and was immensely pleased. Federico, the owner, is such a nice guy, very helpful with any information you need before or during your stay. He also speaks very good English, and lived in states for a bit. Great location right next to the subway and walking distance from the train station. Rooms are modern, spacious, and very clean. I had the Executive Suite which is well worth the extra 20 euros. Plenty of room for me but would be fine for a couple as well. Overall, I was very happy with my stay here - no complaints!

A fanstastic stay!

by TripAdvisor Member Alarcon

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Rome. My husband and I stayed there in September for 2 nights, and we could have not enjoyed it more. It was impeccably clean, spacious, comfortable, well-located and a bargain. The owner also was very helpful, gave us a great map of Rome and told us how to see the city in the 2 days that we had (a nearly impossible task). Because we booked directly through the hotel, we got breakfast free, which would have been worth it even if we would have had to pay. There's also a laptop by the reception area for guests to use.

Highly recommend

by TripAdvisor Member JanineN

We stayed at Suite Dreams for 3 nights in September 2008 and loved it. We honestly couldnt find fault with this hotel. The hotel is new (only 3 months old at the time we stayed) so everything is clean and fresh. We walked to the hotel from Termini Station, it took us approx 10-15 mins with our luggage and was an easy walk. The hotel is located on the first floor of a building in a relatively quiet side street. We used the lovely old lift when we arrived and departed to transport our suitcases, the rest of the time we simply walked up the beautiful marble stairs. Our room was huge by european standards with a comfortable king size bed, lcd television, bar fridge, plentiful wardrobes/cupboards and modern bathroom. The breakfast room was bright and modern with a good selection of food (cereal, pastries, cakes, breads, spreads, meat, cheese, juice, tea, coffee etc). The staff were friendly, polite and helpful. They all appeared to be fluent in english and only too happy to provide restaurant recommendations, travel directions, extra pillows etc. We wish the owner every success with his hotel and hope to return one day.

When in Rome...look no further...

by TripAdvisor Member TripSavee

Just returned from 3 weeks in France and Italy, touching down in Paris, Rome, Venice, Florence and Deruta, in the Umbrian countryside.

I checked out all our bookings with TripAdvisor and with the exception of the Paris hotel, (which was dissappointing), we were extremely pleased with our choices.

SuiteDreams was exactly what we needed in Rome; close to the Termini and the Piazza della Republica, a second floor, newly refurbished, (4/2008), family home turned into a boutique hotel.

Owner PierFrancesco, and concierge , Roma, made our stay so comfortable, we felt right at home.

The rooms, bathrooms and showers are AMPLE; tastefully minimalist, yet had plenty of storage space.

The breakfast is totally adequate; self serve in a pleaseant room with windows overlooking the neighborhood, (many city offices and employees in the area).

I was able to check my emails daily on the guests' computer.

Pier and Roma assisted us with flubbed tour reservations, cabs, dinner reservations; Pier has compiled a list of restaurants that he can safely recommend and from which he derives no perks for doing so.
We tried 3 of them;
#1) was disclosed as being owned by his partner, and while not within walking distance, we enjoyed our meal very much; Federico was also a gracious host;
#2) across from the Opera, likened to a Tadich Grill here in San Francisco, and
#3) the small bistro just around the corner from SuiteDreams, where we ended up having 1 lunch and 2 dinners, because we liked it so well and was so convenient after days of sightseeing.

We paid E150/night for 4 nights and would go back in a heartbeat; this was truly a find...thank you PierFrancesco and Roma for a great stay!

Comments