Trastevere Apartments

Via Della Luce # 71 , Rome, 00153, Italy

Good For No Data
  • eileencat1's Profile Photo

Great Apartment Agency In Rome: REAL ROME

Update: We stayed here 6/2/07-6/12/07 and loved it.

9/04: I have not stayed here but went to see a friends apartment in Trastevere who booked with this company and it was lovely.

I would recomned this company because I've looked at hundreds of sites and they have good prices and a nice selection of apartments to match with very reputable service.

Unique Quality: Very close to the center in a quieter part of Trastevere. Great Kitchen, many windows, one and a half bathrooms.

Bed is upstairs in the loft - be careful not to hit your head on the wooden beams when getting up, the ceiling is low.

Directions: http://www.realrome.com/proplucesplitlevel.html

• vanessadb's Profile Photo

Cheap apartments and B&Bs

I spent a lot of time planning this trip, doing a lot of research on the Internet, searching for a place to stay that filled my standards: I did want something cheap/affordable and yet also with a certain amount of comfort, such as a private bathroom and a central but quiet atmosphere, things I could not find in a hostal.

I finally opted for an apartment in the Trastevere that I rented on the cross-pollinate website. This website has a listing of accomodations generally for less than 100 euros per night. It includes B&Bs as well as apartments in different neighborhoods of the city... and btw also for Florence and Venice.

Unique Quality: The apartment was wonderfully located in the heart of the Trastevere. Literally 2 blocks away from the Santa Maria del Trastevere Piazza, and yet in a quiet and residential street. It was small but had everything we needed and only costed us 85 euros per night. Even if we ended up eating out all the time, it also gave us the option to cook and eat in had we wanted. So, in conclusion, we were extremely pleased and recommend it.

Some of the apts. you can rent (which were unfortunately not available to us) even had beautiful private terraces overlooking Rome... just imagine being able to have breakfast or dinner on your own terrace... I'm pretty sure we would have eaten in a couple of times at least in this case!

Comments