Via Montebello 94, Rome, Lazio, 00185, Italy

Orbitz.com Venere.com Booking.com

• Turska's Profile Photo

O.k. for the price

We stayed here only for the last night,because we needed to be at Termini at 4.30 in the morning.Hotel was nice enough for 55e,but not if you would pay the full price,witch seems to 110e for doubble!Rooms were quite clean,but wallpapes had been repaied many times,witch looked funny.But it doesn´t harm your stay,if you are here at the cheap period.For full price I would have expected more,but as I told,we got cheap price from Venere.
    There was airconditioning.
    If you have bad legs,the lift seems to got broken some way,that it doesen´t come to ground floor anymore,there was so heavy gate to ground floor lift-entrance,that I belive it´s not temporary.Other floors it works normaly.

Unique Quality: Area is little boring.If we wold have stayed here whole 10 nights,I would have been sorry.At the other side of Termini there is more nice restaurants for eating late,here is little too quiet.But for short stay it wasn´t so important.
    By the way:there was four beds in a doubble!I´m not sure is it the same at every room.

Directions: It really was a four minute walk to Termini,as they told at web-page.We didn´t even walk in hurry.

• kippergirl's Profile Photo

Close to the train Station

This hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the train station. If you have good directions I would advise walking rather than taking a taxi but we had a bad experience. The hotel was great. A little small but perfect for what we needed. There is a really nice restaurant right across the street. Roomy had enough space and was clean...we were happy!

Unique Quality: Close to the train station and metro.

• xaver's Profile Photo

Nothing special but central

I had to stop in Rome one night to take my early flight to Thailand the day after.
    I needed a hotel near the statioon and this was the most convenient option I found.
    It's a very small hotel with simple rooms, no minibar, no telephone, just airconditioning and tv.
    I paid the room 65 euros which is a lot for what i got, but Rome is becominig more and more expensive.
    For breakfast they give you a voucher that you can use in the bar downstairs so, do not think to have breakfast in pijama!

Unique Quality: It's in a very busy area full of bars, restaurant and pubs and really a walking distance from the station.

Directions: Leave Termini station at the right exit then turn left and go untill the traffic light and after the traffic light turn right on the third street on your right which is Via Montebello.

• basic but ok

Basic hotel accommodation close to Termini Station.

1st floor and 3rd floor rooms have been upgraded and have private bathrooms. They looked nice but were more expensive. Rooms on 2nd floor were small and stuffy, and the shared bathroom left a lot to be desired. We were allocated a room here initially but asked if we could see another. We were shown to the 4th floor, and a much bigger room (with 5 beds in it!!) which was infinitely better. We had 2 bathrooms on our floor, shared between about 4 rooms. I say 'about' because some of the rooms appeared to be used as staff accommodation.

The bathrooms are relatively clean, as were the beds. No towels are provided, but the rooms were cleaned and beds made each day.

Breakfast is included and is taken in the cafe underneath the hotel.

It's a long trek up to the 4th floor (there is a lift, but not good for the claustrophobic or those wary of rickety engineering) but it's worth it for the bigger, airy rooms.

Unique Quality: Simple and cheap, and close to the station.

Directions: Out of Termini station onto via Marsala. Cross the lights, then via Montebello is third right, opposite the Crazy Queen (!) pub.

Comments