Wrh Suites

Via Daniele Manin 69, Rome, Lazio, 00185, Italy

WRH Suites
Hotels.com Travelocity Venere.com

• scaramuche's Profile Photo

Great Location, Great Rooms, Perfect Choice!

I’ve been there for some days in May during my trip in Italy, and if should come back to the eternal city I will check for sure if wrh suites has avaibility. This luxury guesthouse is located at the fourth floor of a historical building just few steps from Termini central station.
    If all the roads lead to rome, all roman roads lead to Termini. The location is great, Termini station is just in the heart of the city and from there you can easily reach almost every place in Rome, as it is the only place where the two metro lines make a cross.
    Althought there isn’t a 24h reception (but you can call the staff, and they will be at the guesthouse in half a hour if you need them), the staff was friendly and helpful, with the help of Alessandro and Gioberto, and a free laptop connected to the web in my room, it was easy to plan my day around Rome.
    The room was clean and spacious and with modern style furniture, but what I enjoy more was the relaxing jacuzzi as well as the useful mini-bar and the heaven sent air condition, Rome even in May is hot as hell!
    Breakfast was not included when I book the room but that’s not true at all, every day the staff provide me a kind of breakfast kit that was better than a lot set that I’ve found in other so-called "breakfast included" hotels.
    I would definitely stay here again if in Rome!

Unique Quality: Jacuzzi!

Directions: Termini Train Station

• ptjuch's Profile Photo

Designed hotel in Rome

Very friendly, small family run apartment like hotel close to Termini station which is ideal when catching the train from the airport. Staff was very eager to talk and share all the tips of where to eat and where to go out and it wasn't just the tourist stuff! Really friendly! They also called to book us the entrance tickets to some exhibitions and museums! So, it saved me trying to speak italian, which I don't..
    We were really happy staying there and I would recommend it to my friends!
    Also, we had a surprise guest (a friend decided to join us in Rome without bothering to book her hotel) and it wasn't a problem to accommodate her as well in the same room for a good rate (there was an additional bed in a room) thus saving us a bit... Although, it wasn't the cheapest place overall, but worth it. ..

Unique Quality: Modern design, so no flowery wallpapers and stuff, plus internet in every room etc...

Directions: Termini

• A place to recommend

WRH suites was Great!! We booked for a double room but it was not a standard one, we stayed in a wonderful junior suite, and it was heaven! Located just 3 minutes away from the Termini station, this super-chic hotel-suite deserves a 5 star rate for the fraction of price you pay, both the rooms were great and our suite even comes with a hydromassage jacuzzi bath-tub. A big-plus was definitely the laptop equipped with free internet in each room, not to mention the scumptcious English breakfast spread you get every morning. All the staff was friendly and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone, especially for couples, definitely a place to impress and be impressed.

Directions: Termini Station

• WRH Suite: a place to recommend

Directions: Termini Station

• WRH Suites

I enjoyed the stay at WRH very much. Due to my work I have to travel a lot, so I see many hotels and can compare them.
    I think that WRH Suites is a good value for money.
    The staff was very nice, friendly, and helpful.
    The location is very convenient for arrival and departure, and to move into the city. They don't only provide access to the Internet, but also a laptop is in the room.
    The room and the common areas were very clean, and the bathroom had all the latest modern fixtures.
    I have no doubt, this is a place to recommend.

Directions: City centre - Termini Station

• Great stay in Rome

Our trip to Rome was excellent and our stay at Wrh Suites made an important contribution. Walking the streets of Rome to visit the numerous tourist attractions is a tiring business and it was great to know that we had such a lovely room to return to for a siesta. We were extremely
    comfortable there and hugely impressed by the style, quality of workmanship and cleanliness of the whole place.
    We willdefinitely recommend to any of our friends who plan to visit Rome in the future.

Unique Quality: Our room was provided with bath area with hydro-massage bathtub and overhead shower, individually controlled air conditioning,king size bed, 20" LCD television with satellite and over all a laptop with free Wi-Fi Internet access.

Directions: Very central , near S. Maria Magiore and 150 mt. from Termini station

More about Wrh Suites

Highest recomandation ever, absolutely fabulous!!!

by TripAdvisor Member fionny11

Just returned from a weekend staying at the WRH Suites. Excellant place to stay, very clean, great services, lovely breakfast (Ham, Cheese, rolls, cereals, croissants, tea/ coffee, etc). very close to Termini so easy access to all areas. Room facilities include flatscreen TV, laptop, jacuzzi and kingsize bed. Very comfortable and quiet.
I asked for a special request on booking the room and it was provided without any questions.
Without any hesitation I would recommend this room to all couples out there looking for a romantic, clean, efficient room in Rome.
This accomodation provides a very personal and friendly service which can be unusual for Rome.
STAY THERE, ITS A BEAUT!!!!!!!!

Could Be Better

I booked this Hotel because of the great reviews on this site. Not a good Choice. The place is noisy. Partly because of noise outside. but all rooms are also very close to the reception which at certain times obviously is busy. But most of all the matrasses are really hard and could be better. For me a major bummer. I have to say the staff is very friendly and there is a computer on the room with internet which is great. But overall not a place to visit again.

A Gem

by TripAdvisor Member Prufrock80

An excellent discovery for superb reasonably priced accommodation in Rome. We stayed in January for 5 nights and had every expectation met. Close to Termini which proved so useful with quick access to the buses and to the Metro. Surrounding area contained a lot of food and shopping opportunities. Staff were so helpful and couldn't do enough for us. There are only four apartments so it was a wonderful respite from the larger hotels we had stayed in. Every apartment was tastefully fitted out and there were gems like a laptop provided with adsl internet access, sarellite television (with too many stations to ever experience them all), huge king size bed and excellent bathroom facilities. Breakfast was provided with personal service in a small central dining area and satisifed our needs each day. We even paid cash in euros and received a discount on what was an incredible deal anyway.

Great Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member GAIbrahim

My girlfriend and I stayed here in mid- Decemember last year. It was a really good hotel. We had a lovely double room which was very comfortable, clean and modern.

The staff were very helpful and the location is great.

Highly rated overall!