Wrh Suites

Tags

Trains Business Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities
scaramuche's Profile Photo

Great Location, Great Rooms, Perfect Choice!

by written on June 13, 2009

I’ve been there for some days in May during my trip in Italy, and if should come back to the eternal city I will check for sure if wrh suites has avaibility. This luxury guesthouse is located at the fourth floor of a historical building just few steps from Termini central station.
If all the roads lead to rome, all roman roads lead to Termini. The location is great, Termini station is just in the heart of the city and from there you can easily reach almost every place in Rome, as it is the only place where the two metro lines make a cross.
Althought there isn’t a 24h reception (but you can call the staff, and they will be at the guesthouse in half a hour if you need them), the staff was friendly and helpful, with the help of Alessandro and Gioberto, and a free laptop connected to the web in my room, it was easy to plan my day around Rome.
The room was clean and spacious and with modern style furniture, but what I enjoy more was the relaxing jacuzzi as well as the useful mini-bar and the heaven sent air condition, Rome even in May is hot as hell!
Breakfast was not included when I book the room but that’s not true at all, every day the staff provide me a kind of breakfast kit that was better than a lot set that I’ve found in other so-called "breakfast included" hotels.
I would definitely stay here again if in Rome!

Unique Quality: Jacuzzi!

Directions: Termini Train Station

ptjuch's Profile Photo

Designed hotel in Rome

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 1, 2007

Very friendly, small family run apartment like hotel close to Termini station which is ideal when catching the train from the airport. Staff was very eager to talk and share all the tips of where to eat and where to go out and it wasn't just the tourist stuff! Really friendly! They also called to book us the entrance tickets to some exhibitions and museums! So, it saved me trying to speak italian, which I don't..
We were really happy staying there and I would recommend it to my friends!
Also, we had a surprise guest (a friend decided to join us in Rome without bothering to book her hotel) and it wasn't a problem to accommodate her as well in the same room for a good rate (there was an additional bed in a room) thus saving us a bit... Although, it wasn't the cheapest place overall, but worth it. ..

Unique Quality: Modern design, so no flowery wallpapers and stuff, plus internet in every room etc...

Directions: Termini

A place to recommend

by written on October 3, 2006

WRH suites was Great!! We booked for a double room but it was not a standard one, we stayed in a wonderful junior suite, and it was heaven! Located just 3 minutes away from the Termini station, this super-chic hotel-suite deserves a 5 star rate for the fraction of price you pay, both the rooms were great and our suite even comes with a hydromassage jacuzzi bath-tub. A big-plus was definitely the laptop equipped with free internet in each room, not to mention the scumptcious English breakfast spread you get every morning. All the staff was friendly and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone, especially for couples, definitely a place to impress and be impressed.

Directions: Termini Station

WRH Suite: a place to recommend

by written on October 3, 2006

Directions: Termini Station

WRH Suites

by written on September 23, 2006

I enjoyed the stay at WRH very much. Due to my work I have to travel a lot, so I see many hotels and can compare them.
I think that WRH Suites is a good value for money.
The staff was very nice, friendly, and helpful.
The location is very convenient for arrival and departure, and to move into the city. They don't only provide access to the Internet, but also a laptop is in the room.
The room and the common areas were very clean, and the bathroom had all the latest modern fixtures.
I have no doubt, this is a place to recommend.

Directions: City centre - Termini Station

Great stay in Rome

by written on August 17, 2006

Our trip to Rome was excellent and our stay at Wrh Suites made an important contribution. Walking the streets of Rome to visit the numerous tourist attractions is a tiring business and it was great to know that we had such a lovely room to return to for a siesta. We were extremely
comfortable there and hugely impressed by the style, quality of workmanship and cleanliness of the whole place.
We willdefinitely recommend to any of our friends who plan to visit Rome in the future.

Unique Quality: Our room was provided with bath area with hydro-massage bathtub and overhead shower, individually controlled air conditioning,king size bed, 20" LCD television with satellite and over all a laptop with free Wi-Fi Internet access.

Directions: Very central , near S. Maria Magiore and 150 mt. from Termini station

Nearby Wrh Suites

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Wrh Suites

• Free High Speed Internet

Rome Travel Forum

Need advice about Rome, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Rome and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Rome hotel reviews