Piazza Massimo 4, Tivoli, Lazio, 00019, Italy
Tivoli Hotel Deals
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
I recommend Hotel Sirene very highly. My wife and I just spent a week there (april 21-28, 2007). The rooms are beautiful, the views spectacular (the Temple of Vesta, the cascade in the Villa Gregoriana, etc.), the common areas tastefully decorated, and the staff very friendly.
Although the hotel does not have its own restaurant (except a lovely breakfast room with a gorgeous view), it is next door to a very good one, Cavallino Rosso.
Unique Quality: The location of the hotel is unique. It stands on a rock peninsula, with the Aniene river gorge on one side and the gorge of the Villa Gregoriana on the other. Also, it is within a 5 minute walk of the center of Tivoli and 10 minutes from the Villa D'Este.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- YMCA International House Hong Kong
- The Fairmont Newfoundland
- Holiday Inn Express Eureka Springs
- Freehold Gardens Hotel (50 Gibson Place )
- Ocean Gate Resort
- Marriott Resort Surfers Paradise
- Jasper Hotel (Formerly Hotel Y )
- Rydges Reef Resort Port Douglas
- Baden-Powell House Hostel
- Hospitality Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Celebration
- Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh
- Superclubs Breezes Curacao
- Cataract Pyramids Resort