Albergo Adriana

Via Torre 25, Celle Ligure, 17015, it

Hotel Adriana
Booking.com Venere.com Travelocity

• AusPinay's Profile Photo

Outstanding Service, Clean Facilities, FREE WIFI!

The impeccable and very friendly service in this hotel make us want to go back here! It was just a short stay but worth remembering! It was so peaceful and stress-free for us, no complaints!

After experiencing lukewarm and businesslike treatment at Milan and Venice hotels, this place was a breath of fresh air for us! The
    lady at the reception, the servers and staff are all well mannered and warm. We felt so at home here! Facilities are also very clean, sheets nicely laid out and towels smelling nice and fluffy! The complimentary toiletries were also welcome! I like the fact we each had a bed to ourselves! I thought we're getting double beds again for the four of us. We got the family room which has bunk beds- comfy enough for my boys and then there were two more double beds so hubby and I each had a bed too!

Unique Quality: Outstanding service is the most appealing feature of this place! Free Wifi is also most appreciated. After paying 35 euros for less than an hour (I am still not happy about this with Costa- theier internet is a rip off!), we enjoyed using their free WIFI indeed!

It near also near the train station so no problem, all we had to do was ask the locals where the hotel was!

We wished we could have stayed longer! The only negative thing some might not like is the small lift. But, we only used it for our luggages at the start and end of our stay. We used the stairs most of the time even if we were on the third floor!

Comments