Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
It's good 3* hotel, rather centrally located (about 15 min walk to Duomo and 25 min walk to the Port), very close to via Garibaldi (one of the nicest streets in the town).
It's clean and tidy, has everything necessary in a room. Some rooms are rather spacious.
The hotel doesn't have any parking (if you travel by car and needs to park one), there are a few public parkings avaliable around (from about 200-300 meters from the hotel).
Be prepared that breakfasts in the hotel are very-very poor. It's even more surprising bearing in mind the BW chain.
Popular Hotels in Genoa
Piazza Fontane Marose, Genoa
Via Andrea Doria 22r, Genoa
Via Capolungo, 15, Nervi, Genoa
Via X X Settembre 35, Genoa
Explore the World
- Meriton World Tower Apartment
- Radisson Hotel Boston
- Cavalier Motel
- First In Last Out
- Sheraton Rio Hotel And Towers
- Holiday Inn - Montreal (Midtown)
- Mahkota Hotel Melaka
- Mercure Hotel Strand Nulde-Putten
- Adventure Inn Villas & Rentals
- Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa Las Vegas / Henderson
- Sedona Pines Resort
- Saint James & Albany Hotel-Spa Paris
- Hotel Stella Polaris
- Durban Spa