Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Decent one-star hotel
I seem to remember this was the cheapest and most convenient hotel we found when turning up in Genoa one weekend... The price is good as the hotel is clean and pretty cheerful for one of its class. Our room was done out in sunny tones unlike the grimey whites you often see in one-star places!
Location is good in terms of being close to, if not actually in, the heart of the city... but the area is not great. Parts of Genoa crawl with prostitutes at night and the Chopin is close by. Though the hotel itself only seemed to be used by legit guests. You may well want to take a taxi back at night, at least the final part of the journey.
Unique Quality: Pretty and spacious for a one-star hotel.
Directions: Close to Genoa's Porta Principe railway station. Ie, the main station.
Popular Hotels in Genoa
Via Andrea Doria 22r, Genoa
Piazza Fontane Marose, Genoa
Via Capolungo, 15, Nervi, Genoa
Via X X Settembre 35, Genoa
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Valemount
- Heritage Hotel Manila
- The Historic Powhatan Resort
- Holiday Inn Express BROOKVILLE, PA-ALLEGHENY BLVD.
- Econo Lodge Bronx
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun
- Michelangelo Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Sax Chicago
- Banana Bay Resort Key West
- Etap Hotel Bremen Bremer Kreuz
- El Nido Resort Miniloc Island Palawan
- Melia Cariari
- Riu Cancun
- Aston Bali Resort & Spa