This is a great hotel in a very good location complete with a restaurant. The only traumatic thing was that one morning I woke up feeling like I couldn't breathe, with burning lungs and throat. With my wild imagination, I imagined some kind of gas leak. In the end it turned out to be the mini-fridge was leaking some kind of chemicals or something. I full recovered, but it was traumatic to think of all those stories you hear about hotels. The owners are twin brothers...one is very nice...the other a bit grumpy.
The rooms have great views of the town especially at like 4:30 or 5 am when everything and everyone is more or less still sleeping.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful