La Casa Di Venere

Booking.com Orbitz.com Hostelworld.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• octoloco's Profile Photo

La casa Di VENERAL DISEASE

These are very small rooms for rent in the center of the town. Well my experience was really bad starting with the phone call to the lady in charge. I was under the impression that I was meeting the person in charge at the train station and the instructions were to as soon as we got there to give them a call and they will pick us up. The call was placed and now the plan is for us to go to the apartment. Right??? But where is the apartment I keep asking the lady for over an hour. they were sooo lazy to walk down a 100 meters and guide us to the place. I finally asked a local gentleman to help me out and he placed the call and he directed me to this place. when we got there no one was available . I went upstairs to check it out and nobody was there waiting. all the sudden this guy come over with a huge attitude and very pushy temperament. I looked at the room and it was dark , moldy, smelly, dusty, and there were no view or anything attractive to this one room. I asked the guy if they had anything else . The man gets on the phone , hangs up the phone and gets in my face and scream at me saying that this is the room you are gonna get like it or not. I look him back and told him that was not going to happen and that we were leaving . We started to leave and his remarks and comments were a threat to me and my wife saying " good luck finding another place" kind of comments. Thank GOD for this A hole because we found the Villa Argentina Hotel. And that was good.

Unique Quality: NONE