La dolce Vita Hostel

Via Colombo 120, Cinque Terre (Riomaggiore), Liguria, Italy, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Hostelworld.com

• suzyq40's Profile Photo

Comfort after 5000 steps

Our room (once we got to it) Had the best view imaginable. Out our bedroom window, we had the view which is on my Riomaggiore page, from the kitchen, a view of the ocean, and from the bathroom, a view of the entire village. Couldnt get more lucky if we tried. Beds were very clean and comfortable, bathroom was clean, and water hot after we worked out how to use it, although it was not a shower that we would be acustomed to. In short, very satisfied, and great service.

Unique Quality: Depending on which room you are put into, will depend on the room. This is by no means your typical hostel. Dont expect dorm rooms, or everyone put in together. The rooms are privately owned, sort of like a pension, so you could be put anywhere around the village.

Directions: Alight from the train, turn right, walk past the tourist info office, thru the blue tunnel and up the hill about 100m. Tip PACK LIGHT, you will be walking up alot of stairs, if you can help it dont bring suitcases

• Ibizahippie's Profile Photo

Pay less for more..

I stayed in La Dolce Vita for 3 nights and I'm just glad that I have chosen to stay there! Located at the beautiful village of Riomaggiore, the apartment I got was nicely located, clean room for 3(tho I requested for 2 - Euro 32++ per person/night), and fully equiped kitchen with balcony. The staff is very helpful too!

You can book through "HostelWorld.com" -cos they offer the best rate! :)

Directions: Once you get out from the train station exit, turn to your right and walk through the tunnel. Once out of the tunnel, just walked up the street..La Dolce Vita office is located on your left side.

More about La dolce Vita Hostel

La Dolce Vita..Cinque Terre

by MoeB52

"Kittys of the Cinque Terre"

If you go to Vernazza or almost any where in the Cinque Terre area I just hope you love cats!! They are every where ..out side the stores,in the boats, in the alley ways .But they are all very well taken care of and are also well mannered .

"Siamese !!"

My poor Siamese cat , Mingtoy disappeared last year so when I came upon this cat in Monterosso I did a double take . Looked exactly like him !! Turns out the cat's name was Menie .

Comments