Via A. Chiodo, 9, (opening May 2008), Savona, 17100, Italy

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Savona

Laundry on a cruise

by annnep

I am travelling on a cruise at the end of this month for 12 days. I was wondering how I can do laundry there ? Do they have a coin machine ? Or do I have to use a cleaning service ? How much would that be in that case ?
Thanks in advance.

Re: Laundry on a cruise

by annnep

Thank you Ranger...
I do appreciate it ^0^

Re: Laundry on a cruise

by Jamesr3939

Depends on the ship. We just did Carnival Spirit and I sent some stuff out to the laundry (dress and tux shirt) and we did a load or two of wash on our own. The laundry was no more expensive that a laundry on land. The washer and dryers were $2 USD (we needed quarters) each per load and they had small boxes of soap for $1 in a vending machine in the laundry room. Only problem was the room only had two washers and four dryers. I think there was at least two other locations on the ship that had washers and dryers, but we had one right outside our cabin so that was easy to keep checking to find an open machine.

Travel Tips for Savona

Savona

by Blatherwick

Even though my brother and I only stopped for a night this is one of my most memorable experiences. First we get to Savona and start trying to figure out where the hostel is. We walk around the Castle knowing that it is nearby. Finally, we stop and ask an Italian family who start being stereotypically Italian by yelling at each other and giving each other the "bird". Finally, they got through to us that it wasn't near the castle. It was the castle.

Savona is a nice day or so trip with ok beaches. The hostel is one of the best places that we ever stayed

Comments