Brescia Hotels

Our Members Say

• Turska profile photo Turska
  • Reviews: 720

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

La Fenice homelidays: What a lovely apartment!!

We stayed here 4 nights at september 2010. I think this was the best apartment we have ever had! Even if it wasn´t the most expensive one. At this time of the year it was even little cheaper than the hotels, but if you ask us, the apartment beats the hotel allways. It´s just much more comfortable to have your own privacy. And of course you´ll have more room then.

This apartment was modern (year of construction was 2009!) and very clean. Nothing was broken and no dusty smell.
It had three (!) balconys-witch is my dream to have at home one day (at least two), and one of them was so well sheltered from the wind and rain, that we could even sat out when it was a little rain or wind (it was still quite warm, about +25c at daytime and +18c at late night) and mostly it was not raining, so we ate breakfast ouside every time, we had some snacks after sightseeing at the balcony, and at the middle of the night, when we came from eating out, we had glas or two of wine outside at the balcony.
When we came, the owner took us from bus-station, and showed us the apartment. When he showed us the fridge, we ere amazed. We have allways had water waiting, and sometimes some sweets, but they had water, salami, blue cheese (witch we sadly don´t "undesrstand..", silly us!),yoghourt,tiramisu and bottle of prosecco!! There was also some bread and biscuits etc. Reallt wellcoming! The owners were really great, even if we spoke no Italian, and they spoke only few words of English, but we managed well!
I even thought that the place was romantic :) If we go back to area, we might take this again, and rent a car. They had also a garage.

All the goods at fridge was really unique. We had never seen anything like that!
Location was great for daytrips with train. You could walk to trainstation in 5 minutes, and bus-station was allmost as close, just behind the train station.

We would highly recommend this apartment!!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average

• yelyah99 profile photo yelyah99
  • Reviews: 72

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Albergo Solferino: Cheap hotel in Brescia

Definitely just a place to crash if you've got one of those late-arriving ryanair flights. We paid 60 euros for a triple room, with external bathroom. It was OK, but a little unsettling for some reason. I'd only stay here if I had to. The decor was really old-fashioned and the staff weren't the friendliest - but they don't speak ANY English, so our inability to communicate didn't exactly help. It wasn't a terrible place to stay... but I think I'll find somewhere else if I find myself in Brescia again.

very near the bus and train station

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written October 4, 2003

• venteeocho profile photo venteeocho
  • Reviews: 542