President Hotel

Satisfaction No Data

Costs 42% less but rated 90% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Brescia

Livingroom-areaLivingroom-area

Piazza del Mercato (Brescia, Italy)Piazza del Mercato (Brescia, Italy)

La Loggetta (Brescia, Italy)La Loggetta (Brescia, Italy)

Castello di Brescia (Italy)Castello di Brescia (Italy)

Travel Tips for Brescia

My best football related moment in Brescia

by Calcio

Since I’m almost obsessed with well done choreographies in the stands and curves it’s almost a great moment for me everytime I come to Brescia. The best I’ve have seen is probably the one against Chievo last season. Thousands of flags in the curva, and then another fantastic choreograph in the longside-tribune, made by balloons in white and blue.
A maybe even bigger moment for me is from the last home-game for last season, also Roberto Baggio’s last game at the Stadio Rigamonti. I had a photograph-accreditation for that game, and was allowed onto the pitch after the game. There I stood, less than a meter from one of the biggest football stars ever, and took his photo. He finished his career with a fantastic game, and I’m proud to have seen it live.
Only problem now is that I can’t find the photo…

Hups... there, I found it! :)

Torre Pegol

by croisbeauty

Torre Pegol, known also as Torre del Popolo, was constructed in 1187 of the famous stone from Botticino. It is incorporated in bewtween the old Town Hall and the little church of Sant' agostino. The tower served as the Campanile of the town and it has 54 meters of height.

Brescia - unfortunately, not among my favourites

by Airpunk

If Fano was the biggest surprise on my 2006 Italy trip, Brescia was my largest disappointment. I can’t tell you about any special reason, perhaps it was the lousy weather. But that would be too simple and beside that, I have enjoyed worse days. Perhaps, I wasn’t in the right mood for it. The simple fact is that I don’t like the city. It’s a totally irrational and subjective point of view, but that’s what this website is about. Sorry, but I preferred other places in Lombardy, like Milan, Bergamo or Pavia.

The city of Brescia is the second-largest in Lombardy after its capital Milan. It has a very large history, being over 2500 years old. Over 190 000 inhabitants call Brescia their hometown and its agglomeration is among the largest in Italy. Brescia has – like many other italian cities – many beautiful buildings, including some from roman times. If you are interested in architecture, spend some time in the old town and pick your favourite building. So, there’s still a possibility that you may like the city. Perhaps, the one or other of my tips may be useful to you. And if you went to Brescia and enjoyed your stay, I am very happy that at least one of us did so.

Comments