Hotel Asnigo

Asnigo Hotel
Hotels.com Venere.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3.5 star hotels

More about Cernobbio

Walking by the lakeWalking by the lake

My best half and me in Lucerne (Swizerland) ©My best half and me in Lucerne (Swizerland) ©

On the boat trip of Como Lake©On the boat trip of Como Lake©

Carolina my most beautiful jewel©Carolina my most beautiful jewel©

Travel Tips for Cernobbio

Cernobbio port

by Aurorae

Since Cernobbio is on the lakeside, there is a small port filled with usually small boats of the locals, here you won't find huge yachts and sailboats like in Como for instance. However, it might be different in front of Villa d'Este :-)

Fun for Kids

by Aurorae

At the big lake square, behind the monument occupying it in the center, there is this children "circus" with the rides for the youngest. Nothing pompous, but entertaining enough for children, and it also looks nice on the square I think. So, while you admire the lake or even take something in the bar, you can leave kids to pley over there. :-)

Frozen pools

by Aurorae

Behind the restaurant I was talking about so much there are swimming pools, and in winter they can freeze and serve as a skate rink, however I haven't seen anyone doing that at the time we were there, the entire square was empty and we were the only guests of the restaurant together with an elderly couple... The kids here would have exploited the pools right away over here. Or maybe it's just the famous Italian lunch hour? ;)

Hill Town

by Aurorae

Cernobbio extends also on the hills above the lake, and I find it extremely beautiful, especially since it is on the sunny side, always bathing in sun rays, and houses arrayed one after the other in cascades, all of different colours! It looks very cheerful and pretty!

The Lido

by d_d

In summer you can take a swim in Cernobbio's Lido.
There you'll find two swimmingpools (one nly for children) directly on the lake.
You can rent a chair for the day, or you can use your beach towel.

Comments