LA PASSEGGIATA HOTEL

Expedia.com Booking.com Venere.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 44% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

More about Desenzano

typical view from the bus windowtypical view from the bus window

The old core of the townThe old core of the town

ConbipolConbipol

just sit and enjoy naturejust sit and enjoy nature

Taxi fare from Brescia Airport to Desenzano del Garda

Hi

Can anyone tell me how much a taxi from Brescia airport to Desenzano del Garda would cost and how long this journey would be.

Many thanks

by Ina08

Brescia airport would probably be "Montichiari" which is a small place 22 km southeast of Brescia. It would take you about 20-30 minutes by car to Desenzano, I would estimate.

I have no idea about the costs, but maybe the taxi company there can give you more info. Their email: info@taximontichiari.it

Hi Ina08

Thanks for your reply, I have emailed the taxi company you gave and will post their reply for future reference when I receive it.

Many thanks

Hi Ina08

My email cant be delivered to the taxi company and keeps getting returned. I have searched on the net and found prices ranging from 30to 60 euros but not sure how up to date these are. Will keep trying

by Ina08

Alex, this is their phone number. I am currently out of the country until Friday. Will try to phone them, when I get back.

Taxi Associazione Montichiari 25018 Montichiari (BS) - Via Alfieri, 14Tel:030 9960504

Hi Ina08
I would really appreciate if you wouldn't mind phoning the taxi company as with my limited Italian i don't know if I could understand them or they could understand me. I get by with speaking a little Italian with hand signals and pointing but I don't think this would help me in a telephone conversation

Many thanks once again for all your help

Hi Alex,
sorry for the delay in answering. The taxi company tells me that the fare is between 45 and 50 Euro depending on the location in Desenzano. If it is around the station it is 45, if on the other side of Desenzano it is 50.
There always are cars at the airport. Should there be none, you can use the phone number I gave you. The driver told me he speaks English, so you should be fine.

Have a nice trip and enjoy your stay!
Ina

Hi Ina
Thanks very much for your phone call to the taxi company for me. I really appreciate the time and effort you have put into this. My wife and I will be staying at the Giardinetto so I think that is quite near to the station. We will be in Desenzano 10th - 17th September and if you are near there contact me so we can get you a few drinks for all your help.
Ciao

by Ina08

I am glad I could help and if I am around and not traveling for business I will most surely accept your offer to join you for a drink.

I wish you a great holiday and stay in Desenzano.

Ciao
Ina

Travel Tips for Desenzano

Feste Natalizie

by croisbeauty

In occasion of Christmas, the whole place is nicely decorated with illuminations and Christmas threes. The small boat port, situated in the heart of the town, is turned into the stage showing the scenes from the life of the Christ.
This picture was taken on December 30, 2004.

Comments