Lago d' Iseo Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 4
Casa di Lovere: Apartment in Lovere
We stayed here in May 2006.
Good points -
- Short walk from Bus stop, ferry terminal, tourist info and supermarket.
- Beautiful views over lake and mountains.
- The owner is very nice and helpful.
- The Saturday market is across the road where there are clothes and food available to buy. They are very quiet setting up in the morning and didn't disturb us at all.
- The apartment is above a newsagent/grocer and employment agency. There is no problem with noise coming from these premises.
- Complimentary bottle of wine.
Bad points -
- The main road through Lovere is very noisy with motorbikes. They also drive dangerously fast. Luckily it is quiet at night so you should be able to sleep OK.
- The only TV channel in English is BBC World which is a news program.
- There is no DVD or CD player.
- The kitchen needs upgrading, the formica on the doors are peeling off. There is also a few items missing like chopping board, egg cups and wine glasses.
- The cleaning and linen is expensive.
- Reviews: 57
CAMPING DEL SOLE: Iseo's second best campingplace
Please read the homepage of Iseo.
I would not recommend this camping-place to someone else, because Sassabanek is much better and we didn't liked the fact that the campinggrounds were on top of each other. Very narrow roads and you could not leave you car in front/next to your space. You had to bring it to a parking place on the other side of the camping!
Also we didn't find the receptionist hospitable and customer friendly. They didn't even botter asking if we liked our stay!
The sanitary fittings were ok and clean. The swimming pool was also good, but you had to wear a bathing cap (which we hate!).
Also they had nice organisized evenings, with music and dancing (also for kids).
Unique Quality: Great view at the lake and Montisola but read the other things on my site and you prefer Sassabanek also.
The mobile home we rented was good. There was a hole in the buttom of the home, but the rest was very nice.
Lot of space, enough accessories and cooking stuff.
Nothing bad to say about that!!!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Lago d' Iseo
Explore the World
- Albany Hotel
- Coral Gardens
- Four Seasons Pacifica
- Royal Kona Resort
- Achat Hotel Passau
- River Bend Inn
- Yardley Manor Hotel
- Ramada Inn - Dubois
- Sherwood Inn and Jacuzzi Suites
- Villa Carmel Boutique Hotel
- Beach Court Holiday Villas Cannonvale
- Grand Hotel Evropa
- Lavender Luxury Villas & Spa Resort
- Sarova Shaba Game Lodge