Mantova Hotels

Our Members Say

• oriettaIT profile photo oriettaIT
  • Reviews: 510

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Residence In Centro: Good located residence

I booked this hotel thanks to a special offer I received from Ryanair newsletter, 47.5 Euros for a studio with kitchen for two people. They wrote back 10 minutes after my online booking confirming directly the reservation and giving me all the infos and maps to reach them. I liked this.
The direction they gave us to walk there from the train station were precise, we found them right away. It has a nice court and the room al all around it. We were given a huge room with a kitchen a big bad and a recently renovated bathroom. It has two big windows and the heater warked fine. There is also air-conditioning for the summer.
The kitchen was fully equipped and served us good for a hot tea but it would have been perfect also to prepare a full meal. There was a refrigerator, an electrict stove and a microwave.
The bed was firm even if a little low.
They also rent for the week or for the month.

The position is really good, kind of half way between the historical center and Palazzo Te area.
The staff was really friendly and helpful and gave us good directions and advices. They also gave us a coupon for a treat in a nearby restaurant called Trattoria Unicorno, more on this in the restaurants review

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Arts and Culture, Photography, Budget Travel
  • Written October 21, 2011
Tip Photo

Residence yard

• martina.liberati profile photo martina.liberati
  • Reviews: 18

HOTEL or B&B

ITALIANO
Vivendo a Mantova non ho mai avuto il piacere di soggiornare negli alberghi della città. Se è un B&B che state cercando, non preoccupatevi: ne aprono in continuazione e ovunque! DAte un'occhiata al sito www.a-mantova. com per avere un'idea dei più noti.

ENGLISH
I live in Mantova (Mantua) so I've not had the pleasure to see any of the Hotels.
If you're looking for a B&B they seem to be opening everywhere!!! I would suggest you to visit www.a-mantova.com to have an insight of the most popular.

• Opinion of Price: about average