4.5 out of 5 stars4.5 Stars

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

More about Enterprise Hotel

Gorgeous hotel

by TripAdvisor Member WolfgangAustria

What a beautiful and amazing place to stay in Milan! I´ve been travelling many times to Milan and I prefer Enterprise Hotel for several reasons. Its stylish and modern ambience is really unique... the Enterprise staff is very helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable.

I never had the chance to go there for dinner, however I enjoyed the breakfast buffet several times. The variety is enormous and the quality is perfect.

The hotel is easy to reach (also by using the own car), which is of high importance to me, as I try to avoid the Milan traffic. Trams stop directly in front of the hotel.

I can highly recommend this unique hotel.
Wolfgang, Austria, January 2007

Nice hotel in an Average Location

by TripAdvisor Member redmagnolia

My partner and I stayed at the Enterprise in Nov 06 for two nights. We were generously upgraded to one of the hotel's loft apartments (usually only for longer stays) however, on arrival we found it to be stinking of smoke from previous tenants. If you don't mind living in an ashtray, the apt was huge and decorated well with a full kitchen. The large front window was also broken and couldn't be opened to air the apt so we opted for the original Non smoking executive room on the 4th floor.

This was quite small and designed in a very modern fashion with faux red leather armchairs and parquetry floor and a lovely tall suede bedhead. However, the bathroom wasn't that clean with mold in the corners of the shower/bathtub.

The bed was quite comfortable, there were the usual English speaking channels with BBC and CNN and the buffet breakfast (included in our rate of 189 euros per night) was really good. The lobby is impressively designed and it has a restaurant and a bar.

The location was fairly average, and unless on business Milan is by far the ugly duckling of destinations compared to Florence, Venice and Rome. The tram stop into the city and to the Duomo are very close but there is very little around the hotel's area in terms of amenities.
I would highly recommend a hotel closer to the Duomo for the best view of Milan.

Great Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member richie247

If your looking for a really special, relaxed and informal hotel,then you could do alot worse than the Enterprise

The staff are helpful and polite,and nothing seemed too much trouble for them

We had a superior double room,and although a little small,was extremley clean and decorated and furnished to a high standard.

The room had a good mini bar,tea and coffee facilites,a good selection of tv/music/films,internet access,a safe,air con and supplied slippers,but not gowns as stated by some

We did not eat in the hotel at night,but the breakfast is amazing.Served in a beautiul,modern restaurannt,it offered everything you could want and more....amazing!!

The hotel is modern,chic,interesting and tasteful

Some people dont like the fact that the hotel is not as central as others,but we quite liked that.....away from all the crowds of Milan center.There is a tram that goes from directly outside the hotel and takes ten minutes to reach the centre of Milan(Tram one)

We found some really great restaurants around the hotel,and enjoyed some great Italian food,at reasonable prices

There are also some great bars and pubs only 2 or 3 minutes away from the hotel,catering for all tastes and needs

The Enterprise really is a great quality hotel.....enjoy!!

Great Hotel in an Odd Part of Town

by TripAdvisor Member PSTravelingMan

This is a beautiful, newly renovated hotel in Milan. The rooms were large, beautifully decorated, comfortable and very quiet. The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant had great food and impeccable service. The only drawback to this hotel is the location. Its fairly far from a metro stop and not close to the center of town. Other than that it was a great overall experience.

Magic atmosphere!

by TripAdvisor Member EllieMiamiBeach

My boyfriend and I stayed here 3 nights 1st week of May. We like contemporary hotels and we loved this hotel! The atmospehere is magic. It maked you feel so relaxed! Also the location is great (it is in Sempione, not far from the tram stop) and we found the staff to be very polite and friendly. We liked the rooms, very comfortable and quite. And if you need a good restaurant, you don't need to go out.....inside the hotel there is Sophia's restaurant, excelent food, wine and staff.!!!
Will come here again!

Great Deal

by TripAdvisor Member boricuajetsetter

- Location: Some people complained about the location, but I actually enjoyed it. It's was a 5 minute walk from the mercato fauche, 15 minutes to piazza sempione, and the area is a bit residential, which gives you a more local snapshot.

- Rooms: The rooms were clean, nicely decorated, and the bathroom was quite spacious for an European hotel.

- Reception: We took a "cultural" package at a great price: 250 euros included 2 nights, buffet breakfast, two free tickets for teatro la scala, one dinner. The best part is that the reception gave us a bag with 3 different tour books and a metro pass. I thought that was a nice detail. The front desk personnel is very helpul and nice.

-Overall: I personally like more residential areas because you get a better feel for the hotel, so the not so central location did not bother me. The price was great and the additional goodies made it even better! The dinner was also great and the drinks were a decent price. I highly recommend!

Lovely hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Kiki04

Great hotel with large rooms - high ceilings and very contemporary. The tram stop is just a mins walk from the hotel and the helpful receptionists tell you which ones to take to the centre.

Dinner in the restaurant outside was lovely with fabulous wines and a romantic atmosphere. What topped the holiday though was the breakfast each morning. Absolutely fantastic. I didn't think I could eat so much smoked salmon. Definately worth the money and would stay there again!

Friendly staff and great service

by TripAdvisor Member nosuchthing

What a fantastic hotel. From the moment you check-in, the staff members are friendly and helpful. They always smile and are very professional. A special mention goes out to Silvia who we dealt with most of the time and she is a great asset to the hotel.

As we drove in from Venice, we were able to use the underground car parking for free which saved us from parking on the streets.

The rooms were standard size bedrooms. Comfortable beds though the pillows were too soft for my liking. Not much of a view from our window. We had a view of the roof of the adjacent building.

The restaurant is currently being renovated so they have a make shift dining area downstairs. Not a problem as you wouldnt have guessed it was a make shift dining area.

Breakfast was included in our pricing and I can only say WOW. They give you a massive selection of food to take (buffet style) and plenty of drinks to choose from.

Its almost like they were renovating the hotel from the ground up so while I thought the lobby was nice and new, the bedrooms I thought seemed to be from a different hotel.

Location wise, its just out of the main areas. There is a tram line directly outside the hotel which you can take into the city. Upon arrival we received 2 free passes for the tram line.
We opted to catch a taxi instead which would cost around 8-10 euros to the city.
You can order a taxi from reception and they give you a receipt with the taxi number and estimated time of arrival. Most times, taxis would arrive within 5 minutes.

A short 5-10min walk away and there are a few restaurants to eat at.

Overall, we found the staff to be excellent, location ok and pricing was value for money I thought.

Great Value Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member music015

I stayed with my daughter at this hotel for 5 nights in a twin room on the second floor. This is a great value hotel with efficient, helpful staff. The room (executive) was of average size and of modern design with a very clean, modern and functional bathroom and plenty of hot water.

The special "gifts" in the form of free dinners and/or tram tickets or for example, tickets to visit the La Scala museum were all most welcome. The hotel has a lovely little garden area with a restaurant in summer. The food is good. The formal dining room was closed. Room service was very good. The breakfast was incredible and would be hard to beat anywhere especially in Europe. There was immense variety and never any problem of something not being replenished not matter how late in the breakfast time.
In terms of the location, it would be a pity if tourists did not stay thinking it was too far from the city as the hotel is located in a tree lined, wide street, with a tram right outside the door. (purchase tickets a two minute walk from the hotel at a kiosk). The trams are very frequent and it takes approx. 12 minutes to reach the heart of the city (Duomo).

The only negative I could find was that the hallways leading to rooms were somewhat unwelcoming. The dark colour could be supplemented with some cream or white to make it more appealing and perhaps some greenery added.
Beware, however, if travelling to Milan in August. Although tourist sites and transport as well as some hotels remain open, the rest of the city is literally, - closed. This includes pharmacies, banks, cafes, shops etc.
All in all a great value hotel.

Fancy.

by TripAdvisor Member highplainsdrifter3

For a different stay, book an "apartment" off the main building. They have baths. The rooms inside the hotel are just as nice but shower only. The bed was the SOFTEST of our entire Europe trip. One internet station in the lobby. Nice, well-mannered staff that know how to kiss up to paying customers. Close to the Metro but 30 minutes from each airport. About 10 minutes from the Duomo. Quiet, local street. Not any restaurants, though, so plan in advance. A great ending to a whirlwind Europe tour. Clean, quiet and luxurious.

Comments