Grand Hotel Et De Milan

Grand Hotel et de Milan
Hotels.com Expedia.com Venere.com

Costs 181% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• location

My stay at the Grand Hotel Et de Milan was awesome. It is a grand hotel, with many old world touchs. The rooms are elegant, but not extravigant. The true gem of this hotel is the location. Walking distance to everything, Shopping, Duomo, etc. Many great restaurants around, but go off the beaten path a little, and you will find they are not nearly as expensive.

Unique Quality: As Milan is one of the great modeling cities of the world, the hotel is right next to the modeling part of the city. Therefore, many beautiful women everywhere.

More about Grand Hotel Et De Milan

My Luxurious Haven in the City

by SabrinaSummerville about Grand Hotel Et de Milan

I visited Milan with two pals who had no interest in the finer things that Italy had to offer, so each day I would break away alone and venture to the Grand Hotel Et for my lunch.

Although I was usually dressed very casually, they greeted me with a smile, remembering me after the first visit, and treated me equally as well as the elegantly dressed Milanese and the resident guests.

The restaurant that I dined in had tables both outside and inside. Twice I sat outside, opposite Eporio Armani, and delighted in the excellent cuisine as I watched the world go by. Twice I sat inside in elegant comfort.

Every day I felt at home, happy, left smiling, and was never allowed to feel other than part of that perfect oasis in this vibrant and elegant City.

The next time I visit Milan I will follow the footsteps of the famous, and stay in this wonderful place. My only regret was that I couldn't have done so on this visit.

Milano on Chrismas Eve and Chrismas Day

by slukic

Hi,
I will be in Milano on 24th and 25th of Dec. That is (as you are probably aware) Chrismas Eve and Chrismas Day. Ugh.. makes it a little challenging to see
or shop or go out since everything will be close, right? Or you know places than are open? Please let me know!! Do you know what could I see or do (restaurants, clubs, museums) during these two days. I am staying close to Duomo in GRAND HOTEL ET DE MILAN on Via Manzoni 29.
I am assuming there will be midnight mass in Duomo..
thx!!!
Sandra

RE: Milano on Chrismas Eve and Chrismas Day

by croisbeauty

Da, misa ce biti u katedrali ali bojim se da ce sve ostalo biti zatvoreno. Naime, Bozic je praznik kada se okuplja obitelj i prijatelji. Vrlo malo restorana ce biti otvoreno a slicno je i d klubovima. Bio sam nekoliko puta u Milanu upravo za Bozic i, više ili manje, sve je bilo zatvoreno.

RE: RE: Milano on Chrismas Eve and Chrismas Day

by slukic

Borise,
puno hvala!!
Da li znas da li je velika guzva za vreme ponocne mise u Duomo-u?
Sandra

RE: RE: Milano on Chrismas Eve and Chrismas Day

by croisbeauty

U to se možes kladiti, no ako dodjes malo ranije vjerojatno ces naci mjesto. Inace, u samom centru ima i drugih crkava pa se informiraj, po dolasku, gdje ce sve biti polnocka. Pogledaj moju stranu o Milanu pa eventualno izaberi alternativu.

Comments