Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
A place for a short stay
- Not stroller friendly since you have to take a lot of stairs from the street to the reception. Once you get in the hotel, there is a small elevator. However, there are nice, very friendly employees willing to help carrying.
- Breakfast buffet is simple: croissants, jam, yogurt, juice, tea and very good coffee freshly made by the stuff. Bring your own healthy food for kids like milk or fruits. There is no high chair available.
- Bedrooms are small but clean. Good service.
- We found it very loud because of the traffic. One would never thought that such a small, one way street can be so loud. It's the Italian way of driving i guess :) Especially annoying are all varieties of motorcycles.
Unique Quality: - Close to Metro, tram and train station.
Popular Hotels in Milan
Piazza Della Republica 17, Milan
Via Tommaso Grossi 1, Milan
Via Spadari, 11, Milan
Via Napo Torriani, 18, Milan
Explore the World
- Natural Ville Bangkok
- Grand Crowne Resort at Pigeon Forge
- London Crown Apartments 1
- Menzies Strathmore
- Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul - Old City
- Bamboo Bed & Breakfast Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Singapore
- Midway Motel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
- Villager Lodge Cliff House
- Hotel Losserand Montparnasse Paris
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Alexandria