Via Bambaia 4, Milan, Lombardy, 20131, Italy

Expedia.com Venere.com Booking.com

• oriettaIT's Profile Photo

Affordable clean and in a good position

Hotel Loreto is a low budget accommodation but it has a bunch of good point. The price is very reasonable, we payed 59 euros for a double room in September 2012, breakfast included.
    The hotel is in a small building in a quiet area, we slept without hearing any noise. Rooms are small but clean and well equipped with comfortable bed, a desk, a small closet, a minibar, flat tv and free wifi (work better near the reception).
    The ensuite bathroom was recently renewed with a spacious shower, toiletry and a hairdryer.
    Breakfast, served in the small dining room, was basic: toasts, jam, cake, cereals, yogurt and fruit. Hot beverage were made by the staff at the espresso machine.
    It is easy to reach using the efficient Milano subway, red line stop in Piazzale Loreto.
    be careful to exit toward piazzale loreto or you will have to cross the square and several busy road to reach the hotel. You will have to walk along the underground walkway which is also convenient as there is a grocery shop where you can buy beverages and snacks.
    We could not find many restaurant in the area but we had no problem going somewhere else using the public transportation.

Unique Quality: The position near the subway make it very convenient. I also particularly appreciated the quiet during the night, which is not usual in such a big city.
    It has a 24h receptionist so it is not necessary to carry your keys around and add a extra safety.

I found it cheaper booking through their own site.

• kinalani's Profile Photo

The best Aparthotel in Milano

I highly recommend the Residence Loreto to anyone who is staying in Milan for a week or more. I have evaluated the hotels and hostels online before I traveled to Milan, and this avenue was the most logical way for me.
    I was on a budget, and needed a decent place to stay. I knew I was asking much already since it was in Milan. But to my surprise, I found the gem of all accommodations! I really lucked out! :-)

The place is a "Aparthotel" So you get the best of both worlds. I had a very pleasant stay
    there. The Owners were very helpful, friendly
    and sincere. If you speak Italian, better for you, as they are limited in English. But they always try to do thier best to communicate with you the best way they can. The Loreto is in such a great location next to the metro system, banks, local shops, restaurants,
    and also the supermarket, called "GS Supermercato". The food is cheap in Italy.
    and there is no tax on food. You are provided with all of the necessities used for cooking.
    So, if your on a budget,buying your food and
    cooking it is the ideal thing to do. In my opinion, they're are very few good restaurants
    in Milan. The best cooking of Italy comes from
    a locals own home cooking. I have been fortunate enough to be invited for lunch and
    dinner at an aqaintance own family home.
    It was the best!!

The Loreto is kept really clean. Maid service is daily except on sundays. The beds were small but comfortable.

The website will give you all of the much needed information. I just appreciated the fact that in Italy you can get overcharged alot if you don't pay attention to your receipt. As I have experienced myself. But at the Loreto they were very sincere. I ended up not being able to stay for the 14 days I had reserved for and stayed for only 12 days. They subtracted the 2 days, and I ended up paying way less. It was great!

Directions: General Information on website.

Comments