Via Tommaso Grossi 1, Milan, Lombardy, 20121, Italy

Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Costs 25% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Becareful...we were robbed inside our hotel room

The worse hotel I ever stayed. My mum, my sister and myself were robbed inside our hotel room. The robber took our jewelry. The hotel was very unhelpful, mean and the whole experience was a hell. We are currently in a law suit against the hotel. Therefore, I wouldn't recommend this hotel at all.

• krisnakrisna's Profile Photo

- HEALTH SPA

POLICIES

CHECK-IN TIME - 2:00P
    CHECK-OUT TIME - 12:00P

Unique Quality: Close to the Scala Opera House and the shopping districts in Milan. It is famous for its Lobby lounge called the La Cuppola which is built under a glass dome.

This property is one of a handful of notable deluxe hotels to compete at the top with the Four Seasons. . Park Hyatt Milan is also close to Milan's Stock Exchange and the financial district. Park Hyatt Milan is set in a palatial, classical building that dates from 1870. The hotel's interior architecture and design is by Ed Tuttle, well known for his work at the recently opened Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

Directions: Park Hyatt Milan is an elegant boutique hotel, ideally located right in the heart of Milan, just steps away from Piazza del Duomo and Teatro alla Scala opera house.

More about Park Hyatt Milan

Wonderful hotel and great location!

by TripAdvisor Member buccsmf1

Spent 3 nights here in May and loved just about everything about it. Location couldn't get any better, room was great, but the food was a tad weak. After staying in Westin Excelsiors in florence and rome the food at the park hyatt milan didn't come close. The food was not bad by any means, just not quite up to par with other 5 star hotels. Overall a great experience at a great hotel.

Loved every minute of it

by TripAdvisor Member Nico1611

We stayed in Milan for 4 nights last november and loved this beautiful hotel. Being a Hyatt Goldmember (that's a free card), we were upgraded from a deluxe room to a junior suite and given a constant attention. The staff is outstanding, multilingual, natural, kind, people-oriented...beautiful. The rooms are a little dark but minimalistic and gorgeous - and so are the hotel lobby and bars/restaurant.

The fitness room is a little small but functional, but the sauna and hammam make up for it - a pool would have been nice, though.

Pricey but lovely if you want to be pampered and treated like a little royalty - your wife will have to love it unless she is an alien...

Park Hyatt is First Class

by TripAdvisor Member EUROPEEXPERT

The Park Hyatt has what must be the best location in Milan if you are there to shop and see the sights. The hotel is located just at the end of one of the wings of the famous Galleria near the Duomo. The room was very modern and the bathroom is one of the best I have ever seen in all my travels, with a full length tub and separate shower area.

Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member seery1

Great location. Right next to the Galleria and Duomo. Great front desk. We were upgraded to a deluxe room. This room had the largest bathroom I have ever seen in a hotel. I asked for a dvd player, and it was in the room within the hour. Could expand room service menu. Nice treats left in the room daily. Milan is expensive, but this room was worth the cost.

Excellent stay.

by TripAdvisor Member Bayturtle

Excellent two night stay. What a location--virtually part of the Galleria. Smaller and more intimate than most Park Hyatts. Concierge was super, so was reception staff. Room was exquisite. Quiet, comfortable, clean, and knock-out gorgeous. The travertine marble is everywhere. We had only one problem. We asked for a king size room and even made sure it was an U.S. King size mattress, but when we got there the bed looked alot smaller than a king size mattress and because we had a tape measure we measured it and it was a lot smaller than a standard king size. We told the reception representative and while he initially didn't believe us, he came to our room and saw for himself and so he moved us to a two twin bed room. I don't know whether the room was mislabeled or whether they really thought it was a true U.S. king size mattress. But, it was the size of a queen size mattress.

I cannot, thought, recommend this hotel enough. It is simply stellar and we had a perfect stay after the initial bed size issue was resolved.

Beautiful

by TripAdvisor Member 1AroundtheWorld

This hotel more than satisfied my expectations.

Perfect location - practically inside the Galleria.
Absolutely beautiful hotel - lobby, cafe/restaurant,room. Stunning bathroom, Bang & Olefsun TV (they will bring a dvd or cd player to attach upon request). Very nice spa.
Fantastic service. Top quality concierge (although they did screw up nightclub plans for one evening).

Overall, it was the best part of a great trip to Milan.

Great one night stay!

by TripAdvisor Member mariobono

Just like a well oiled machine the Park Hyatt lives up to its high performance reputation. Yes everything is true about this hotel. The Park Hyatt has great people, great location and great overall atmosphere. The rooms are good size. Not large but good size and the bathroom is defiantly good size with both a nice tub and stand-up shower. I can only walk away saying what a great stay. I paid a lot though so it is expected in my book to have a great stay. The Park Hyatt lived up to its reputation. I only ran into on interesting thing and that was I was charged for an extra person when it was just my wife and I. I don't understand the hotel rules that well in Italy but I found it strange. So I guess just make sure you get everything cleared when making your reservation and know exactly what you will be charge for. For this reason I can’t justify giving it a 5. Plus at check-in I felt more like I was checking into a prestige's club that I didn’t quite have access to. The gal could have been a tad bit more welcoming but each is to their own I am sure she had a busy day ahead of her. I like to stay at nice hotels when I can afford it but man I wish some of the staff could get past the snobbish side of things.

Outstanding

by TripAdvisor Member DRE123456

Welcoming, attentive, excellent food & superb location - all the elements for a great stay.

Our travel agent booked this hotel for us. We were thrilled with his choice. The general manager of the hotel popped out, introduced himself and greeted us. Check in was quick and easy. Concierge service was likewise quick and complete. The room was sleek and modern. The bathroom was the largest and best equipped/designed we saw on any of the Italian hotels we stayed. The room was absolutely clean. We even received some snacks gratis. The only negative was the electrical outlets. The outlets were hidden behind an easy access panel on the desk, however, I could not connect my bulky converter and laptop charger because my equipment was too large. I wound up having to drape my cords to an out of the way plug. Sounds worse than it was, however, it was such an elegant room it seemed like a shame to clutter it with my cords.

The hotel is located just down the street from the Gallerie and another block to the Duomo. Just one block from the Metro and 1 block to the delicious Grom Gelato! Outstanding location.

One other note, we were delightfully surprised at how good the restaurant was. The dinner we had was absolutely top notch - in a city with many, many good choices.

D. Elkus

Peaceful and costly

by TripAdvisor Member goer33

As always, we made this selection after reading TripAdvisor reviews. The main reason for our two-night stay was to spend a bit of time in Milan after leaving Stresa, and to be conveniently located to get to Malpensa Airport for a morning flight home. It took about 5 minutes -- at 7:15 am -- for a taxi to whisk us the the Cardona station of the Malpensa Express, and then about 40 minutes to the airport. Painless.

The Hyatt is exceptionally well located right next to the Galleria so one has access to the restaurants there. We were surprised to find a token in the room each day -- one day some excellent fruit, the next two large bottles of mineral water.

Our $510 Euro room (plus $51 VAT!) was modern, smallish, and equipped with a luxurious bathroom about the same size as the sleeping area.

All the staff were courteous and helpful.

The hotel seemed to be something of an oasis in a busy city. The room was quiet. While Milan would not rank high as a vacation destination, it certainly works for a couple of days, especially since trains from the central station take just an hour to get to Varenna on Lake Como.

Comments