Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel Milan

Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Costs 71% more than similarly rated 4.5 star hotels

• draguza's Profile Photo

4 Star superior Hotel...

Unique Quality: Charming Fashion Hotel In The Heart Of Milan Facing Its Own Gorgeous Garden. An Ideal Location For Business And Shopping. Strategically Located A Few Steps From Corso Buenos Aires And The Beautiful Public Gardens Of Corso Venezia.

Th Hotel Offers Its Guests Both Leisure And Business Facilities Featured In A Discreet And Refined Ambiance Perfectly Melded In A Familiar Atmosphere. With The Charm Of A Green Oasis Embodied In A Buliding Of The 20th Century..Known For Its Marvelous Private Garden

Directions: MM1 Porta Venezia

• baronedivandastad's Profile Photo

Near Linate airport and little else

I got a room (actually, a suite) in this strange hotel on a cold February night after my flight from Linate was cancelled due to fog. My travel agency thought it would be a good idea to send me there as I had to catch a flight at 8 am the following morning. The fact that it was the only hotel available anywhere near the city also helped in the choice.

So I took a taxi there - the trip from Linate took about 15 minutes at 9 pm. The welcome at the reception was polite and rather fast. I was hungry so I asked whether there is a restaurant around - they told me there isn't any within walking distance. However, they promptly offered me to call a pizza delivery service, which worked fine and fast. The pizza was also good.

The suite I was assigned was furnished in style, spacious and quiet. However, the heating system did not function too well.

The breakfast buffet was average, but the staff was friendly. The price wasn't low at all, even considering that I was booked in a suite. It's worth noting that the trip back to the airport took almost half an hour during the morning rush hour (the tangenziale was totally stuck).

Unique Quality: Very close to Linate (Milan's second airport).

Directions: From the ring road you should exit at San Giuliano Milanese and follow the directions (the hotel is signposted).

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

When I First Came To Milan, I Stayed Here...

Very, very nice classy boutique-style hotel. The corporate I received for this hotel amounted to €200 (2002/ 2003) inclusive of free American Breakfast for a nice Deluxe room with a King-sized bed.

Giz, I think everyone knows where I stay or where I hang out on weekends now. Oh well... If we do bump into one another, just remember to say 'Ciao' and let me know your VT nickname. If your nick name is 'Jack The Ripper', you must excuse me if I suddenly take a frying pan to knock on your head OK?

Gotta end off for now.

More about Sheraton Diana Majestic Hotel Milan

Lovely Hotel, Excellent Service

by TripAdvisor Member fionafromaustralia

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in September. It was a great experience. We had booked a discount rate through Octopus Travel so it was a reasonable cost.

This is a very nice hotel in a good central location - about halfway between the Central Station and the Duomo and shopping district. About 20 mins walk to either. And a metro station right outside.

The hotel room we had was very comfortable and a good size and the well appointed bathroom was huge.

The hotel has a great breakfast and breakfast room and a beautiful bar and garden to enjoy a coffee or a cocktail day or night.

The thing that made this an exceptional experience for us was the service of all reception and door staff.

When we checked in my husband had injured his knee and was limping. When the receptionist noticed this he immediately changed our room to one closer to the elevator. He provided us directions to the orthopedic hospital for an x ray and then made sure that the cab driver knew where to take us.

Upon our return to the hotel they sent ice and towels up to the room to ensure that my husband could put his leg up. The next day they enquired as to how he was and then sent some more ice as well as some cooling spray up to our room.

The staff at his hotel could not do enough for us and I would highly recommend this hotel. We certainly had a 5 star experience.

Loved the Diana

by TripAdvisor Member mjack1409

We had a wonderful stay at the Diana, The staff and services were superb. The garden bar was a welcome relief from the busy Milan streets. We would stay there again.
Beverly and Mike Jackson, Los Angeles

No more

by TripAdvisor Member josh68

I went there last month cause of an exibition, and after two days I left the hotel because everything was a nightmare. First of all the room was less than 8sq m. dirty and freezing. I hasked if possible to change my room and the receptionist told me that was impossible beacause they already gave me a superior room than the one I reserve. Ridicolous!!!!! No internet connection in all the hotel and supplement for breakfast 18 euros!!!!!! COME ON. probably the worst ever seen.

Menza Menza

by TripAdvisor Member newyorkerlongisland

I found this hotel to be ok but for the money it should be better. The rooms are small, outdated and have uncomfortable beds. My room also had an bothersome smell to it (sort of like a cheap perfume). It gave me a headache so I had the windows open most of the time. I do have to mention that the bathroom was very nice.
The hotel also featured a very nice bar. It was crowded at night with a lot of beautiful fashion/model types ( i also witnessed a fashion shoot int he lobby). Seemed very trendy. I found the food and the coffee to be good. If you want a regular coffee ask for an american coffee. If you don't you will get espresso.
I also recommend the pizza place close by. I don't remember the name but it is the best I ever had. The prices are inexpensive, seemed to be filled with locals and had a nice atmosphere. It was only a block or 2 from the hotel.

Comments