NH Fiera Hotel Milan

Tags

Business Travel Luxury Travel
See Amenities
Trekki's Profile Photo

Funny building, good location at trade fair

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 11, 2014

Together with a bunch of colleagues I stayed at NH Fiera hotel when we were visiting an exhibition in neighbouring Rho trade fair site. When I went into my room I was a bit shocked at the beginning because it was absolutely not my style, but rather modern. On the other hand.... business hotels are like this and apart from that I was there only to sleep, so what else than a bed and a shower should I wish for. Nevertheless, the room was huge with an extra long part for wardrobe only (more space than I have at home, haha). The bathroom was equipped with everything one needs and had all amenities one might need (incl. hairdryer). Excessive amount of towels. Tea and coffee making facility in the room. I stayed in the 11th floor next to the elevators and was amazed that I didn’t hear them even late at night.

Breakfast is excellent, buffet style. They serve Italian and Continental style as well as omelette, fried bacon, sausages etc. Cereals of different kind, cold cuts, marmalade, yoghurt, pastries, bread and rolls and a big variety of freshly squeezed juices. They had this brown water called “coffee” available on the buffet but we could get finest Italian caffè when we asked for it (all styles: caffè or espresso, latte macchiato, cappuccino etc).

The location is ideal for anyone who visits exhibitions or trade fairs at Rho’s FieraMilano, especially because the walkway from the hotel to the exhibition ground is roofed over (ideal in horrible weather). But otherwise it is not a good choice because it is in the deepest darkest nowhere. Although the metro station “Rho Fiera” is only 10 minutes away on foot. Taxis are available though, both in front of the trade fair entrance and the hotel. During exhibitions there are busses from Malpensa and Linate airport (7,50 Euro resp. 6,50 Euro).

I paid 125 Euro per night for my single room, including breakfast (March 2011). But that was most probably already including a company discount.

Hotel NH Fiera on Google Maps

© Ingrid D., April 2011 (just in case, RS or others come along and think they can steal texts).

Nearby NH Fiera Hotel Milan

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Rho Travel Forum

Need advice about Rho, Italy? Visit the Travel Forum for Rho and ask our Answer Gurus.

Rho Travel Guide