Gala Hotel Pesaro

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 23% less and rated 11% higher than other 3 star hotels

• jeaniek13's Profile Photo

Pesaro's Hotel for the Budget Minded Traveler

I only stayed at Hotel Gala (3-star) for one night in a single accomodation. I had missed the bus to Urbania. I paid 40 euros, as it was low season - normally Pesaro, Fano and Rimini area are flocked with (Italian) tourists after April ready to bask in the sun and when the prices of these hotels increase dramatically. Anyway, the hotel room was quite spacious, I believe it was the size of what would be considered a 2-star double in Milan, and it was nice and warm when I walked into the room. It came with nice bed, linens, fully-stocked bathroom and toiletries, tv, breakfast (better spread than I was accustomed to in Milan/Rome/Venice), etc. When I checked in late at night that March evening (around 11 pm - I had a cab driver from Pesaro's train stn. drive me to a 'reasonably priced hotel' - he dropped me off at Hotel Gala) - and the old gentleman couldn't speak a lick of English. However, in the morning the young lady spoke English perfectly well and was able to answer any of my transportation questions.

I would recommend this hotel to any traveler, considering that even during the low season hotels in Pesaro are still $$$$.

Most of the tourists in March were Italians.

Unique Quality: I don't recall any views because I checked in so late at night. But breakfast is served in a pleasant dining room. The hotel was renovated in 2001. Pesaro is small enough that it is walkable - to the downtown, beach, etc.

Directions: Once you get out of the train station, just hop into a cab and ask them to take you to Hotel (Albergo) Gala.

Comments