Hotel Capitol

More about Pesaro

palazzo Ducalepalazzo Ducale

Bus from Pesaro to Urbania and back

by Patty44297

My sister will be attending the Scuola-Italia in lovely Urbania. The school is making arrangements for her but I will be arriving later. I’ll fly into Bologna and take the train to Pesaro and probably arrive around 16:04.

I have read there is bus service from Pesaro to Urbania but I can't find anything else about it. Does the bus company have a website that shows schedules and prices? If you happen to know what bus I would take in Pesaro and approximately how much it might cost, this will be helpful!

When the school session is over, we want to visit Roma and need to return by bus to Pesaro to take the train at about 13:16 on Sunday, 10 August. Do the buses from Urbania to Pesaro run on Sunday?

I appreciate your help. Please let me know what you can. Grazie!

by maggiolina

There is a bus that leaves from the station at 12.40 and one more at 16.45, both go to Urbino and then follow to Urbania.
Corra

Moni

by Patty44297

Hi Corra,
Grazie! That should get me to Urbania. What about when we leave to go to Roma on a Sunday? Is there bus service on Sunday from Urbania to Pesaro? Would we go from Urbania to Urbino to Pesaro? If yes, what time should we plan to leave Urbania by bus to make the train at 13:16?
I really appreciate your help because I haven't got a clue as to what to do!
Patty

Hi
there is a bus from Urbania on sunday that arrives at urbino at 7.30 am and then goes to pesaro.I cannot understand at what time that bus leaves from Urbania, you should ask, once there.
Moni