B&B Skipper

via Sabotino 42, San Benedetto Del Tronto, 63039, Italy

B&B Skipper
Booking.com Hostelworld.com

• B&B Skipper

One day this winter when I already had the house full with my two children and their respective, when we got an additional guest. Looking for a nice place in the centre of twon I came across B&B Skipper. It turned out to be a nice and friendly place, full of guests even in the winter, where our extra person found herself at home in a nice and clean room at a very reasonable price. I will use it next time I need an extra bed or two.

• In downtown San Benedetto del Tronto

visit http://www.bbskipper.it/
    In downtown San Benedetto del Tronto, with the sea nearby, in a house on several levels, lies one of the most distinctive and award-winning Bed and Breakfast of the Riviera delle Palme.

More about San Benedetto del Tronto

Family Suite Vista Mare RoomFamily Suite Vista Mare Room

guenda and simoneguenda and simone

One entranceOne entrance

the poolthe pool

What can I do...?

by ALISSA1

Good morning - buon giorno!

San Benedetto del Tronto is marvellous! I was been 6 months in Rimini, but this is not so fine like S.B.T. Now I'm looking for an apartment to live in San Benedetto, but I d'ont know, how is the best idea.
All my friends were been in S.B.T. - its a great place for a life.

Greetings - tanti saluti e una buona settimana

ALYSSA

Alyssa

by Sanange

Where did you stay in SBT? I was there with my friends who have an apartment and lke you fell in love with SBT and have always felt a part of me is still there. I also have a friend who lives there and has a dance studio. Where are you from?

Angela

RE: SBT

by DENOZAZA

HOPE YOU FOUND AN APARTMENT IN SBT, I HAVE FAMILY IN SBT, HAVE BEEN THERE 8 TIMES,AM GOING BACK IN SEPTEMBER, HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AT THE GARDEN HOTEL, IF YOU HAVENT TRY IT, THE RESTURANT IS RUN BY VICTORIO AND NICK, TELL THEM DENO ZAZZETTA SENT YOU, YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. I FOUND YOUR E MAIL TODAY ,I KNOW YU WROTE IT A WHILE BACK BUT I THOUGHT ID WRITE HOPE YOU DONT MIND , DENO

Re: What can I do...?

by zahirah

I am planning a trip in December for the first time. What are the best things to do there? Restaurants? Where to go? What to see? Thanks!!

Comments