Via Monterotta, 18, Sestriere, Piedmont, 10025, Italy

Booking.com Priceline.com Tingo.com

Satisfaction Average

• johnfrompalatineil's Profile Photo

End of the road facing ski hill

A nice condominium in a gorgeous place. The woman who seemed to do it all (think she's the owner) was so very kind. One of the reasons we were here was to watch the World Cup. I was surprised to learn that Italian television (RAI) was only showing the late game each day. My daughter is a huge English fan and we had to watch them in the early game. We asked her where we could watch it and she pulled out the television in the game room and tried to connect it to Sky Sports so that we could watch it in cable. With a cable here and a cable there, my daughter eventually got it working. Soon we had other guests joining us to watch England beat Trinidad/Tobago on late minute goals. Great start to a trip of a lifetime!

Unique Quality: The female owner/manager. I'm sorry that I didn't get your name but your kindness will not be forgotten!

This condominium had a number of other guests but due to the condominium wanting to save energy/electricity/money?, hallway lights were almost always off. Realized after our stay at Maeva in French Alps, that this was not unique.

Directions: On top of the hill facing the ski lifts

Comments