Residence San Paolo

Booking.com Expedia.com Priceline.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 24% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• CHEAT

I have prepaid my and my daughters room for two nights on the way there and back from skiing in France. We changed our mind about where to stay and wanted to add an extra night on the way back from France.
    First we were told it would be the same price for an extra night than while skiing got an email with wrong details on it but double price, than got another one with a little bit less regarding to the extra night. When we turned up we managed to make them understand that they got details wrong and changed their words and got the promise that we would pay the second amount for the extra night.
    When we were in a hurry to catch the plane on the last morning they charged me for two nights the high price however i had already pre-paid for one and only should have payed for the second night. I didnt want to miss my plane so stupidly i payed after they gave their word to give me refund if they were wrong.
    I got back to the UK,sent them an email straight away with the bookings confirmation and called them up to explain it all. I was told the manager will deal with the matter soon as.
    This was 2 weeks ago, not a letter to apologize for my inconvenience neither my money is back in my account.
    I am talking about having to pay 108 Euros instead of 39 what i was told first. Big difference.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND this place to anyone.

They are not helpful when you are there with a matter (i asked for a room with a kitchenette and was promised i would get one, but obviously i didnt)
    Their customer support is bad.
    They only have Italian channels on the TVs in the rooms.
    In the mornings in the bathroom you are listening and smelling to other bathrooms through the AC system.
    This place is a big NONO for the price they asking.

• bonio's Profile Photo

San Paolo

Very difficult to rate this hotel, I'll try though - here goes!
    Firstly, welcoming, friendly and helpful staff. A reasonable breakfast included in the price. Room a decent size and comfortable enough.
    Problem - a cafe downstairs (not belonging to the hotel) open until 5am and playing loud music until that time. Our room maybe caught the full force of it, a dreadful noise and little sleep for us until it ended.
    Shame, rest of the hotel no problem but cannot really rate it above 2**

Directions: Tram 15 & 16 stop just up the road, it is about a 10 minute ride into the city centre.

Comments